Chapter 17 | "Look Noah" |

Pov:👁
————————————————
"When we will get thereee?" The tall boy groaned. "Almost there, but if you are that tired, I should just go alone and get Noah back to his home. I don't want you to do.. stuff."
[Y/N] said, as they were waking beside Selever. It had been a long night, they didn't want anymore drama happening between him and Noah. "Am I that bad-" Sel asked, moving his gaze to [Y/N]. "Just go to sleep, I don't want to drag you around even more tonight." They replied, with half-lidded eyes. It was a long night for them too. "If you say so, I won't decline." The boy said, stretching his back.

✿🝮༄𖦹۞𖦹༄🝮✿

A few minutes later they got to their apartment finally. "Home sweet home." Selever bursted inside, heading to the bedroom. "What are you-" The [H/C] started, storming after the boy, only to see him laying on their own bed. "If you don't mind, I'm trying to sleep, [Y/N]." He turned towards [Y/N], saying their name with sass. "I thought we talked about this, you was the one who said it anyway." He continued, explaining the cause of him being there. "No, no, no, no and no. You are right in that I said that you won't have to come with me, and yes I said sleep, but not in my bed and in my house. I thought it was clear for you." They said, a bit frustrated. "..Rather not go home. I like it better here." The demon boy flicked his wing, and rolled over, not really impressed by [Y/N]'s panic. The [H/C] grunted in answer, giving up. "Alright, but only this one time, get it?" They crossed their arms. "Yeah, yeah. Like I will ever go home." Selever rolled his eyes, mumbling the last part. "What was that?" [Y/N] leaned on the doorframe. "Nothing." Sel answered. 'That is your business' He thought, not wanting to make the same mistake like earlier. "Alright, well don't make a mess please till I'm gone. I'll be back at like 9:30 pm, it will take like an hour or less." [Y/N] explained, then walked out with hope that the boy wont tear down their ceiling.

✿🝮༄𖦹۞𖦹༄🝮✿

"Let's go already, I had enough of that guy." Noah said, walking out of the door, the 'guy' obviously meaning Selever. David nudged him with his elbow at this. [Y/N] in the background slamming the door shut, staring daggers at Noah. He noticed this and an unsatisfied look made it's way to his face. "Oh, come on! You saw what he did to me!" He whined. "Yes, and it was understandable Noah. End of discussion. I don't want to waste time talking to you." [Y/N] answered, seemingly unhappy at the boy's comment.

The black haired boy grunted, ready to cause some trouble again. He reached to touch [Y/N] out of revenge, but David saw this too, so he decided he had enough for today. So he grabbed Noahs hand slightly, making him flinch and stop at what he was doing. The boy reddened a bit, not looking into the others eye. He was surprised. [Y/N] didn't really notice any of this, but if they would have, they wouldn't say much either.

✿🝮༄𖦹۞𖦹༄🝮✿

The rest of the walk was silent, not awkward, just silent. When the three finally reached Noahs house, they stopped in their tracks. "Well, this is the end of the road. Goodbye guys." [Y/N] said, ready to go back home. "Wait-" Noah touched their shoulder. In response the [H/C] snapped their head towards him, it was written on their face that they didn't want any conversation happening between them and that boy. "I- I'm sorry [Y/N], I didn't want you to feel bad or anything and you know I just wanted to-" The boy begin. "No, Noah. I don't need your apology, just leave me alone. I don't like you, neither I need you as a friend. You did many toxic things in the past and that you spill this apology at me now, it proves it more that you changed nothing!" The [H/C] raised their voice at Noah, having enough. They panted a bit, then took a deep breath and straightened their posture. "So please don't interact with me. In or outside of the school." They exhaled with crossed eyebrows. "Please- I want to be a better person, and you could help me, I promise I will get better-" The boy started again. [Y/N] shaked their head. "Look Noah, it's not getting any better. We are going downhill." They stopped and sighed. "What I mean is that our friendship is not getting any better and it won't." The [H/C] finally said. There was no sound, but just silence. "Bye David, and Noah." [Y/N] turned away and walked home.

✿🝮༄𖦹۞𖦹༄🝮✿

"I'm back Sel!" They opened the door. "Sel?" They asked. No answer. [Y/N] looked around the house, but Selever was nowhere to be found. They even looked in the fridge. "Where this pain in the ass could be?" They questioned themselves. They were really tired so [Y/N] decided to go to sleep as fast as they could. Without any dinner, toothbrushing or bathing they bursted inside their bedroom. Guess who was there sleeping. Selever of course. "How could I forget this." The [H/C] giggled to themselves. Then they were forced to stop the laughing, because a question made its way to their head. 'Okay, but where do I sleep now?' They stood there, thinking.

"Well if there's no other choice-" They said after a minute. Knowing that they would roll off the couch, so the only option is to sleep with Selever. They were afraid to admit it that this is thr only possibility, but they have done it once so what could be different. [Y/N] sighed, crawling next to Selever. They laid on their back, staring at the ceiling. Then looking over at Selever. He was sleeping calmly, sometime a gentle bass sound left his mouth, confirming that he was dreaming. They quietly chuckled at this, maybe he wasn't that bad after all. Maybe even cute. Wait what- Was [Y/N] really catching feelings for him? Possibly-

The [H/C] exhaled with a frown, but as they looked at the fluffy demon next to them, it slowly turned upside down. They reached for his head to pet it. It was so fucking soft. [Y/N] internally screamed, continuing to pet him, slowly going from his hair to his cheek. He smiled slightly, then a sound could be heard, was he really purring, or was just [Y/N] really sleepy? "No fucking way." They whispered with a grin. Then tiredness took over and they hesitantly hugged Selever. He surprisingly returned it. [Y/N] didn't know if he was doing this in his sleep or was he awake, but they didn't mind.

It was a calm night where they could sleep finally, but did they know what was waiting for them tomorrow?
————————————————
I really do have to apologise now-

Tbh I didn't know I would get back to this book- but I don't want to abandon it for too much time. I'm really trying to get back to writing this and I might have succeeded for now. As you see the last chapter was released a few months ago so Im a bit ashamed of that- but Im kinda back again. I will give this book like 2-3 more chapters and there will be the end, because I don't want to do this few month break again. I still like this book as it had been a big part of my life, and it still is.

• The reason -

The reason why I left this book here, was that I have lost all motivation to this book and writing in general. I also dont really simp for Selever anymore, and mfm books don't really interest me. I have found a lot of fandoms I like and I rather write for those. I also think that this book was really cringe in the beginning, the story is too fast and questionable, the readers acts are mostly confusing here and there, a lot of spelling mistakes and poorly written chapters. I didn't really want to continue it anymore because of those too. Also my mental health is not the best (I dont really wish to detail it) and there have been arguing and shouting with a specific family member lately. School is also a thing for me and assignments have started already. I didnt even mention that we are moving to another city so I can take my dog there (if you didnt know I live in a flat rn) and we will have a few animals so that too, and since we are moving I have to change schools, so I will have to leave my friends here and this overall city. I am also kind of sick atm so theres a lot going on in my life right now.

I hope that I can get back to writing and there are still some of my readers here and I can see you in the next chapter.

- Sincerely yours,
the Author