Chapter 18 | Holding Onto Lies |

I know, I know :') But its not christmas yet so Im still in time
I dont want to start telling excuses, but please forgive me, my mental health in not really good now and I have been feeling like liquid shit almost every day and moving and stuff, but I dont want this chapter be another A/N so

Pov👁️
————————————————
[Y/N] woke up to the feel of a soft touch, slowly opening their eyes. "Morning bitch." A surprisingly soft voice said. [Y/N] stared at the boy sitting beside them, smiling slightly. "Hey Sel." They said with a morning voice. The [H/C] blinked a few times before sitting up and yawning. "Whats for breakfast?" The demon asked out of nowhere. The other teen turned to him with an annoyed look. "What am I? Your mom?" They stretched while getting up from the bed. "I mean, I can-" Selever began, but [Y/N] stopped him. "Don't say a word." They went in the direction of the bathroom. Selever huffed, still in the bed. "By the way, you were really cute sleeping, Roachy." He said, smirking. [Y/N] didn't respond, they just went out the door. "Yeah, the way you hugged me was so adorable. You didn't tell me you cuddle in your sleep." He continued to tease. The [H/C] reddened at that a bit, now that they thought about it, they might have accidentally cuddled him. "Oh if that so, you didn't tell me you can purr. How about that?" They turned to him. Selever froze at that, [Y/N] could have sworn that they saw a faint tint of pink on his cheeks. He groaned, being fought off again. [Y/N] chuckled, getting out of the room.

Selever walked out of the room then, into the kitchen. He sat at the table, waiting for his 'roommate' for now. [Y/N] eventually stepped in the room. "What do you want for breakfast then Sel?" They asked, opening the fridge. "Pancakes." He answered. "What?" [Y/N] questioned, turning their gaze. "I said pancakes." Selever smiled. "But we only have some bread, ham and butter. Wait I might have some eggs in the drawer." The [H/C] squeezed their eyes, leaning to reach the drawer. Selever didn't dare to miss the chance. "Good ass view." He smirked. "That's it." [Y/N] inhaled. They went over to their room while death glaring at the boy. "Where are you going now?" He watched, not knowing what is happening. "I'm changing, stay here." They said.

A few minutes later, they got back with 2 bags. "Hold this." [Y/N] said while pushing a bag into Selever's arms. "W- What are you-" He held the bag, not understanding what is happening. "If you want pancakes, you go and get them. I will go with you, because I don't want you to die." [Y/N] explained, getting their keys. "So caring." Sel murmured. The [H/C] smiled at this.

They stepped outside and locked the door. [Y/N] and Selever walked on the snow, leaving a slight trail. After about 15 minutes they arrived at the market. "Okay, so what we will be needing is flour, milk, baking powder, salt not just for the pancakes, sugar and maybe some extra butter. I got the eggs at home, but I think you already know that." [Y/N] squeezed their eyes at the taller male, trying to make him remember why did they went shopping. "I'm sorry- jeez." He murmured the last part. "Right. Okay, let's get searching." Said the [H/C]. And with that, the hunt began.

Eventually they got almost everything that was on their list, but missed a few things. The two teens didn't forget- Okay maybe a bit. Since there were so many weird and distracting things, they wandered off of the food section. "Dam look at that." Selever pointed at a cat vase. "Good for grandma huh?" He laughed. "Hey, it's not that bad. Grandmas are adorable with cat stuff." [Y/N] said, giggling at the poorly made vase. "Yeah, this may be an exception." They laughed even more. "Let's buy it." The tall boy suggested. "Okay, but you pay for it, cause you wanted it." The [H/C] shrugged with a smirk. "But I'm already paying for the ingredients! This is not fair-" Selever lifted the bag with the stuff in it. " That's right. You wanted those pancakes." The other one crossed their arms calmly, the smile not fading. Selever groaned. "We'll buy it some other time, I'm hungry, let's go." [Y/N] headed towards the  cashiers.

When they saw a familiar face near to one of the shelves.

The time seemed to slow down, their heart skipped a beat. "Mom?" They proceeded to get out.

And there stood indeed their mother. Selever looked at the person with a puzzled face, then widening eyes. "What? I thought- How-" [Y/N] stuttered some words. The mother almost dropped what she was holding. "You said you had to go away. What is going on mom?" The [H/C] hesitantly asked. "Honey, I feel like I have to explain this, but first let's get out of here. "No shit Sherlock." Selever muttered so only [Y/N] could hear it, they didn't reply to this tho. They were stunned. "Yeah, I think we'd like that." They said, a slight irritation in their tone.

As they bought their things, [Y/N] had a bad feeling about this. Confusion, frustration, worry was what they were feeling. They paid for the ingredients and a few other stuff they bought, then they went outside.

"So? How can you explain telling me trough your friend, that you were diagnosed with an 'infectious illness', so you got fired, but then you got some information from someone, that you can go and work somewhere else with this sickness, and then you 'let me stay here' because you gone off to Africa or god knows where. Then a few days later I go shopping and I found you there." [Y/N] dumped with furrowed eyebrows and a confused expression. Selever nodded to himself with closed eyes at this with a small hum in agreement. "I understand your anger, but-" Their mom started. "No you don't. I'm not angry, I just feel like you lied to me for god knows why, because you did. I don't understand why you said and did all of this- I-" The [H/C] got cut off. "[Y/N]." Their mother said. [Y/N] looked at her.

"Your father is here."

————————————————
I slayed another chapter 😍 Well I took my time it's needless to say :') I hope those who are still reading this are not mad. Also 1 more chapter to go, I might think about it tho if you guys are saying its not that big of a problem if I update slowly, because thats why Im making this book only have 1 more chapter-
Hope you liked this chapter and are excited for the final (especially with this cliffhanger)
Also the father is bad so its not a good thing thats hes back (just incase)💀

Alright well thanks for the support all of you have been giving me and still do, please vote if you liked the chapter and I always enjoy reading your comments so feel free to leave some^^  If yall want you can ask me anything if you'd like to :D

Well bye, see yall in the next chapter ^^