Chapter 1 /10/11 fall/

A/N cuz I'm annoying teehee

So you really wanna read this- Wait a sec tearing up rn -sniff sniff- Thank you for beginning to read this :D I hope you will enjoy this since its my first ever story and I let you read cuz we all know you are here for Selever, not me fellow simp (also there will be cussing since its Selever after all, and also yes in the beginning Selevers pronouns is changes cause at first you did not notice that he's a boy, and I suggest reading the description of this book)

3rd person pov

You was busy walking down on the street, almost running to the direction of your home.You was on your phone scrolling trough insta or sum.When suddenly BAM! You tripped over something.You growled and looked up seeing your phone on the floor. "Oh great.." You said to yourself when you heard someone laughing from a close distance.You looked over the direction of the voice.You stayed silent.The laughing was over then you saw someone.

"Heh..I would rate this a 10/11 fall." Someone said as they walked over. "Haha very funny something you got there.." You grumbled and looked up at them."Dont be so insensitive" They took out their hand for you to help you up.You looked at their hand and refused to take it.You grabbed your phone and stood up. "Im not" You said while you put your phone away.They put their hands in their pockets.

You dusted yourself off with your hands, seeing your pants ripped out. "Oh fuuuck.." You sighed.They was still looking at you. "What?" You asked with raising a brow. "Hm nothing-" You suddenly flinched of a pain in your leg. "What it is roachy?" You looked up at him in his eyes literally screaming 'What did you just fucking called me'.He looked at you.There was a few second silence when you was feeling the pain again you closed your eyes in pain.The someone noticed the scratches on your legs and blood was coming out of them"Uh..Wanna get it fixed shorty?" You almost screamed cause he was calling you names again but you didn't had the energy for it so instead you let out a sigh. "...Yes"

You two was walking fo a while now but didn't seem to actually have a destination.You care fully looked over to the guy you just met.You saw that he had two black horns, black wings and he was white on the left side and on the right he was a really light shade of pink.He also had no pupils just two white eyes.Then you realized he was 7 freaking foot tall.Like s-e-v-e-n.He looked at you and you was that surprised at his sudden action, that you flinched a little. "What?" He kinda smirked on you. "Oh..uh w-well..I was just wondering that..we didnt even introduced ourselves..?" This kinda sounded like a question but you didn't cared.He looked forward again. "Selever" He said. "Sel for short." There was two seconds of award silence.He then looked at you. "Aaand..you?" You looked at him again. "Oh yea sorry..Y/N!" "Well nice to meet you Y/N.." He chuckled.

After a while you stopped.You had so much pain that you just couldn't go any further.You laid on the floor in starfish position. "Why you fucking stopped?" Selever walked over to you. "Because it hurts like hell and I aint goin anywhe-" You got cut off by him. "Okay." He shrugged. "What?" You said while you sat up. "You heard me, wait here." He went around the corned and walked off.You laid back on your back waiting.

You was staring at the starry night sky when you heard walking.It was Selever, of course.He leaned down towards your face.You was staring at him now.He was staring at you.You blinked.He stood back up. "Uhm.." He muttered. "Well..here.."He said as he handed a twisty ice cream to you.You sat up seeing it.Your eyes were shining but you quickly shook your head to get your eyes off the ice cream. "It looks good but- How will this fix my leg?" You asked as you pointed on your scratches. "Well-" Selever said between licks of his ice cream. "This won't but-" He continued while he licked one out of the ice cream again and looked away. "..But I can." He let out a sigh while handing you the ice cream.You took it and stated licking it. "What do you mean by that?" You asked while you held your ice cream.Selever helped you stand up and held you close cause of your legs. "Uh..what are you doing Selever?" You said as a slight pink appeared on your cheeks. "What does it looks like?..Helping you."He said as he pressed you more close to him. "S-Selever-" You suttered as the slight pink became more of a reddish color.He did not answer but suddenly jumped, then flew up in the air.You closed you eyes in fear of what's happening.

After a while you opened your eyes because you knew you will need once and you decided to the once will be now.You saw the buildings you was laying next to were far away now.You was amazed and Selever noticed it too.He smiled quietly.

A few minutes passed by, then Selever started to slowly fly downwards.You looked where you two was going to descend.It was on a hill, but there was a building on it.You got closer to the building and it was a church.You was landing and he suddenly let go of his tight 'hug'.You wobbled a little then felt the pain again.Selever looked at you. "Uhm..need help?" He asked while looking away. "..Sure, I don't mind." You answered.He was holding your arm, under your shoulder from behind you.He opened the church's big white doors then walked in with you.

AAAAAND end of first chapter WHOO I did it :D Im honestly proud of myself because I wrote this for 3 nights- I will try to update every 2-3 or 3 days but sometimes it will be
longer if I go on break. See you guys in a few dayssss.

❣︎|"𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟 𝕘𝕦𝕪"| 𝙰 𝚂𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛❣︎ {COMPLETE}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara