Chapter 9 /Monday/

3rd person pov

~When Selever got back to the curch~

Selever bursted the church's doors open and walked in tiredly.His mom jumped out of nowhere to face him. "Selever, honey!I've got big news for you!" She said excitedly. "BAH- Mom!..What's so important?" Sel sighed. "Drumms...You are going to the same school as Y/N!" His mother held his shoulders.Selever froze. "I WHAT?" He screamed. "I thought we talked about this, you need to go to school Selever." Sarvente said, not taking "no" as an answer. "But mom!" Sel panicked.Sarv crossed her arms. "Be happy, you can make friends and all!..Besides Y/N will be there too!" She tried to change her sons mind about school. "Look mom, school sucks and you can't just change that." He started to walk off but Sarv grabbed his arm. "Sel, I understand, but you have to go to school..I'm sorry I can't make you happy enough even if I'm trying hard..this makes me disappointed in myself a little, but that's how life goes, sometimes up, sometimes down.." She let go of Selevers arm and sighed, she looked sad.Selever then turned fully around and hugged his mother. "No mom, I'm sorry.I..I want to thank that you got me that same school where Y/N goes..since not to mention they are my only friend that actually interested how I am." He sighed silently and his mother smiled at him. "Now it's getting late, you should get to bed because tomorrow you start at the school." She said. "Yea, I'm tired anyways." Selever stretched and walked to his room, got ready for bed and slept.

~Back to Y/N~

You started to wake up on your bed by a loud car then yawn.You looked around and suddenly realised it's monday.You quickly looked at you phone to see the time and it was 7:49 am. "OH FUCK-" You shouted and speedran getting ready.You changed clothes and then went to the bathroom.You didn't had time to eat breakfast.You checked your phone again and it was 7:55 am. "Okay we can still make it." You muttered, then ran to school.You couldn't take a bus cause it was too late for to wait for a bus.After minutes of running you finally got there.You ran to you class and fell to your chair.You had really fast breathing.You looked up at the clock, you saw it was 7:58 am, almost 7:59 am.You sighed in reassurance.You quickly got ready for the first class.The bell rang a few seconds later.

The professor came in and stopped in front of his desk. "Okay class, we have a new student today." He started.Then the most insane thing happened..Selever came in.You was in a complete shock. "Please introduce yourself." The professor ordered. "Hey losers, I'm the new kid, Selever." Selever said. "That's not how we introduce ourselves around here, but since you're new I won't start and argument.." The professor said to Selever who wasn't bothered. "Please sit down to the last desk in that line." The professor pointed at the empty desk behind you.He started to walk there while looking at each person in the class one by one.When his eyes met with yours he gasped and smiled. "Hey Shortie!" He whisper shouted to you.You nervously waved at him with a confused smile. "Okay class, today we are going to talk about.." The professor stated the lesson but you wasn't listening.Your head was filled with questions. 'What is Selever doing here?' 'Why did he started to go to this school?' 'How is he in your class?' 'Why now?' 'Why him?' The class was over soon and you could go to break.

You was not even 1 minute in the break Sel already was at you desk.You wasn't really bothered by him even if you was very tired.You lifted your bag to the desk and stood up to get out the things that are needed for the next class.Selever smoothly sat down to your chair and looked at what you was doing.You then looked over to him. "What are you doing?" You asked starting to show a little smile.He stayed silent, just looked up at you with an innocent, kinda cute face.You could see the sun shining in his eyes.You didn't wanted to stare, even though you did.Then he got back to his normal expression with a smirk and a bit tilted head what he supported with his fist. "You either think I'm hot or cute?..Maybe both." He purred.You came back to reality. "Bruh Sel, you really are an egoist." You tried to not to chuckle. "Awh, don't resist, say you think I'm cute and hot." He annoyed you. "Sel, no." You said, putting your bag back down. "Would you be so kind and leave my sea-" You started but he cut you off. "No." He said.You sighed and just sat down to the other chair.