Chapter 14 /Consequences/

3rd persons pov(Im not even sure anymore but Ill keep this here ;-;)

You was clearly nervous about staying for the movie, but you thought, well nothing bad could happen.You was a bit uncomfortable next to Noah..Okay let's be honest, not just a bit.The movie you guys were watching was some sort of weird Christmas action movie that you didn't like, but it seemed like the others did enjoy watching it.

The movie was going on and around a hour passed.The boys were hungry and they decided to have a break.

"I go to the kitchen and make a little something to eat." David said as he got up from the bed. "I go with you bro." Selever said, starting to get up form the bed, but you tugged his shirt slightly. "Sel, no-" You whispered. "Come Selever, let's go." David said from the door. "It's okay Y/N," Sel said, while smiling at you. "If something happens you can come and tell me in the kitchen, and I will be back in a few minutes anyways." He said calmly.You let go of his shirt.You didn't want to be left alone with Noah, but you let it happen.You saw Sel and David walk out.You was looking at the door, where Selever and David was a second ago.You was stressed, not a bit, but how stressed you was when..

"Sooo what's up-" Noah started, as he touched your arm.You cut him off by pulling you arm away suddenly. "Leave me the fuck alone." You turned around, growling at him.(Not literally-) "Whoa, whoa, whoa- Calm down kitten." He said. "Im not your kitten." You tried to stay calm. "Tch- What happened to you?" He says, in a lower tone. "Nothing, but something did happen to you." You said. "Noah, you changed.Not in a good way." You shook your head slightly. "What's your problem now?" Noah raised his voice. "Think a bit Noah! What was that in the car if we are here?" You said loudly.Noah started to get angry, the boys in the kitchen could have heard it. "I have the rights to do anything." He said angrily. "No you don't." You replied. "Wait- You really think that your pathetic little boyfriend over there can protect you? BAHAHA- " He laughed. "He is not my boyfriend and he knows that." You looked at the bed sheets. "You really think that- Heh- This is funny.What do you thinks he wants from you then?" He came closer as you began to loose a bit of confidence. "Friendship? Well let me answer, NO. He just wants to fuck you. You think it could be an amazing friendship? Look at him, he just wants your body, this is how it goes." Noah said more aggressively. "No he's not like t- " You began. "He's not like that? Let me tell you, yes he is like that. Even I want to touch you, without clothes." An evil looking smile appeared on his face. "I don't want that!" You said trying to look confident. "You think anyone cares? When you least expect it, I will be there, behind you, there will be no-one to protect you, even your newest little 'friend'." He threatened you. "Noah, stop.I don't care that you was my friend once, I wanted to make things work again, but you are not the same.Leave me alone." You said determined. "Or what? I see you are trying to defend yourself, but this isn't gonna work Sweetie." He smiled. "If you continue to call me names and threaten me I can easily scream and the boys will run in here in a second, so I say think about what you are willing to do." You smiled back.Noah seemed angry, but he tried to hide it. "You little slut, I don't even know why is that guy is your friend.What he sees in you?Im sure he will not be around for much time, and if he decides to stay, I will make sure he won't stand in my way." Noah said, trying to scare you.

Luckily Selever and David came back almost right after Noah finished his sentence. "What's up guys?" David asked. "Nothing much." Noah replied right after.You didn't say anything. "Everything okay?" Selever asked quietly. "Sel, th- " You started, but Noah spoke. "Lets continue the movie!" Then the movie started to play again.

It was a silent 10 minutes while the movie played, then Noah tried to touch you again, but this time, you couldn't take it and your head exploded(Not literally wtf-). "Okay Noah, this is enough!" You said in a loud tone. "What happened Y/N?" Selever looked up confused.David looked at Noah, not understanding what's happening.Noah visibly panicked. "This asshole right here, that's what happened!" You shouted, pointing at Noah. "What? I don't- " Sel tried to figure out what is going on.Before he could say anything more, you dragged him out of the room. "I'M OUT OF THIS PLACE YOU BITCH!" You shouted to Noah and angrily walked to the exit of the house at a fast pace, dragging Selever by his arm behind yourself.