Chapter 2 /Finally Home/

A/N:Im sorry for not updating guys but i had to do stuff.Also if I dont update than that means Im busy and cant write.But we are here for the story so i finisb this A/N.Enjoy reading!:D

3rd person pov

As he helped you inside of the church you was busy memorizing the inside of the church.He  looked at you and saw the amaze on your face.He slightly smiled. "This is really a beautiful looking church but why we got here?" You asked as you looked at Selvever. "Well I live here-" He answered proudly.You let out a small 'mhm' sound.

There was a few seconds of silence as you just looked at where you two was going.He helped you up on some stairs and walked in a hallway.

Then he opeded a door and he walked in with you. "Okay shortstack, you stay here and dont touch anything ill be back in a few mins soo..ye" He quickly walked off and closed the door.You was just standing there but wobbled a little cause of the pain in your legs, wich was weird it hurted that bad since it was just a fall.You looked around and not saw much things in the room.Like a closet,a desk thingy with a chair,next to the desk thingy there was a nightstand with a lamp on it and a bed.(It dont have to look like this in your fantasy it kinda looked like this in mine so this is why I wrote that) There was somw otber stuffs too random places in the room but you didnt really care of a drawer-.You quickly sat down on the bed and looked out on the window seeing the dark sky with the moon and stars on it.

After a few minutes Selever came in with some bandage and rubbing alcohol(I duno what it called and hope this is it ;-;)in his hands.He carefully tried to wipe down your leg with the alcohol and some wipes he found in his room.He saw you was in pain and definetley not happy so he tried to cheer you up.He normally does not do that but somehow he felt like he needed to.You chuckled when he did something funny and he just smiled.Suddenly you didnt even had pain in your leg anymore..

After some time it was almost 3:00 am.When you saw the time you jumped up. "Sel its almost thre-" You got cut off by Selever gasping. "DIDYOUJUSTCALLMEINANICKNAME?!" You looked over at Selever who was like 1 inch (2cm)  away from your face.He needed a few seconds to realise it but when he noticed, he immediately pulled his face away.Then both of your faces were a little red.He was looking away while you decided to speak up.

"...yes i did." He looked at you with a confused expression. "I did call you on a nickname..?" You looked at him after you said this.He then realised what you was talking about. "Oh yea the nickname.." You was about to speak but instead he spoke. "Also from now i shall call you hottie." He winked right after.You grunted as you looked away and crossed your arms.You also was red.He laughed at you intense.

He continued the thing with the rubbing alcohol then when finished it, he put bandage on it. "That should do it for now" He sighed. "Thank you Sel..you know it wasnt necessary right?" You looked at him smiling. 'mhm' He hummed.You stood up from tbe bed you was sitting on and walked to Selever.You suddenly hugged him.He was suprised but a blink later he hugged back. "What the fuck is that for shortie?" He chuckled. "For helping me.." Even if he called you a name it doesnt bothered you somehow..

You remembered that a half an hour ago was almost 3:00 am and that you needed to get home to midnight at latest and it was everything but not midnight.You fastly pulled away from the hug. "Oh boy...OH BOY.." You panicked."What the fuck is it now-" Selever grunted when you grabbed his shirt and started shaking him. "I WAS GOING HOME FOR MINDIGHT AND ITS AOUND FUCKING 3:30AM SELEVER!" You screamed.After you finished you looked at him.He was terrified.Then you let go of his shirt. "Im sorry..heh" You said while panting."Uh- s-sure..I mean- its okay."Selever suttered out somehow."Uh I know its a big thing for to ask to buuuut..." You started. "Can you help me get home fast?Pleeaaase" He was suprised but answered pretty fast as he came back from the terrified state. "Hmm...I guess I can help but we wont make it regular." He then let out a sigh.

You two walked out to infront of the church. "So how we going ho-" You couldnt finish the scentence beacause Selever picked you up and you was up in the air in his arms while you blinked one."Flying" He answered calmly."Soo actually where the fuck even you live?" He continued. "Oh yea I forgot heh." You said then you told him where you lived.

Time passed by and in 15-20 minutes you saw your home."That one." You said as you pionted to your destination.He nodded then flew down close enough to your house.He let go of you then stepped back."I owe you one Sel, thanks" You gave him a warm smile then started to walk off, but he suddenly spoke up."Uh..Y/N-" You then turned around and looked at him letting out a small 'hm' as you turned."Maybe we can talk again..?"He kinda asked."Yea well..heres my number if youre interested.."You hold out a small yellow paper with your number on it.Selever stared at it for a second."Oh- Thank ya bich." He quickly grabbed the piece of paper and put it in his pocket.

He walked back to the church and you went in your house hoping your mother wouldnt notice.You sneaked up on the stairs(bc everyone writes you live in a big house and stuff so ye)and went in your room.You plopped down on your bed, looking out in your window,and of course, thinking about Selever as you slowly drifted to sleep.

Y e s I did another chapter- Also again, Im really sorry for not updating but I had to take inspo and stuff so yus but heres another chapter.Bye guyys for now :D