Chapter 1

[Question, how can we open the door of time and space and leave this terrible world? 】

    A post like this floated on the homepage of Jiangcheng University's forum. It was posted at 10 am, and now at 1 pm, there have been thousands of replies, and a Hot logo has been properly hung on the back.

    1L: squat one

    2L: The main person knows the method and kicks me

    3L: I know this question. When the seven stars are connected, the gate of time and space will open.

    4L: What about the trouble upstairs? When will the seven stars join the pearls, do you count it?

    5L: Is this world bad? Yes, it’s too bad. If I can be reborn, I’ll kill myself in my mother’s stomach.

    6L: No need to go upstairs, what did your mother do wrong

    ...

    36L: Did the host encounter any difficulties? .How beautiful this world is, with sunshine, breeze, and streams...rich, luxury houses, luxury cars, beautiful women, handsome guys...but nothing belongs to me!

    37L: Upstairs, the friendly army, my 40-meter-long machete can't hold it anymore, I'm buried [狗头.jpg]

    Su Chiyue sat in the taxi and leaned on the window to scan the forum. Seeing these comments, he secretly shook his head. Sure enough, everyone had the same idea with him. The world in this book is really bad. Look at it. Want to leave. This is the world set by the SB author.

    Yes, he has worn the book, and has become a scumbag with the same name and surname in this article. His first wish is to leave this world and return to reality. Although he is a standard hitter in reality, he doesn't want to die miserably in such a book.

.You know, in this book, he Su Chiyue is a super-sexy slutty. He slapped four offenses everywhere, and the combination of four offenses made him ruined and bankrupted. In the end, he could only commit suicide by jumping off the building to find relief. It's too, too, too scary.

    He muttered silently: Keep chastity and keep safe!

    455L: Don't think about doing stupid things, the original poster, are you still there? Say if you are!

    Su Chiyue: I really didn't want to commit suicide. Life is precious, my child.

    Then, he replied with a new one below, 1055L: squeak~

    1056L: Grass (a kind of plant), what does the original poster do?

    1057L: hiahiahia... It should be that someone above was afraid of him doing stupid things, so he screamed

    1058L: What kind of show is this

.1059L: I laughed and rolled over the bed, my mother thought I was crazy

    1060L: The original poster's brain circuit is very strange, I will wait for the wind and bid farewell

    ...

    The more Su Chi curled his lips, didn't you make a squeak? He answered correctly.

    Seeing that it was all babbling, without any constructive comments, Su Chi turned off his phone and prepared to squint for a while.

    Their school is too far away from the convention and exhibition center where the "Zhong Ling" film conference is held. It is estimated that it will take an hour to arrive. If you don't sleep, you will continue to face this terrible world, and you will go to Zhou Gong.