Sister, Sister

Chris 

I been trying my best to stay off all these social media websites so I can stop seeing how happy Aaliyah is, how she's living her life with two twin babies instead of one, how he's calling her his wife. But hey you lose some you win some and you gotta let them go even if it hurts you the most. Yeah I can say that I've let a lot of good ass women down but I don't know how to truly love, I mean I'll forever treat Ro like a princess and show her how a man supposed to treat her in the future. I'm going be the best father that I can to her its just right now a woman won't be in my life until I know that my hearts in it completely. Aaliyah deserves love, shit I wish I gave it to her but the universe shows you otherwise if you get what I mean. I hate I can't be with Aeko like I want to. But Ammika won't let up since she found out about me dating a girl that looked exactly like Aaliyah when I told her from the jump that we wasn't even in a fucking relationship, she was the one who gave herself to me when Aaliyah left me. See that why I can't take myself seriously, I don't even know why women want to be with me if they know I ain't good to them. Mercedes done dipped back to Atlanta with some dummy, still crazy how she from the same place I met Aaliyah. H.E.R. been acting differently lately I guess Mercedes told her about me, they must be homegirls. Oh well I know for sure whatever it is she going respond back to me on this song I sent her. I been staying to myself lately anyway and continuing with this music, soon enough my bro Mario ready drop his song "Get Back featuring me" tonight. I also gotta collab with this company called SoFlo Snacks I been working with for a minute that's going put out my first ever limited edition cereal and I'm ready to make more money learning about this NTF profiting that my bro Tory told me about the other night we was chilling. I'm good on my own anyway now I don't have to worry about niggas eye fucking my girl, or anybody else in my business anymore. 

I was just chilling, shooting a couple hoops when some of my bros walked in and been blowing up my phone like crazy. I mean they knew where I be at so what's with the 100 calls I thought? I threw the ball up and Bobby blocked it then Mijo gave me this folded up paper. I looked at him dumb then he told me to open it up.

"What the fuck? You can't be serious?"-I said shocked

"How you ain't know?"-Bobby

"Right they look just alike"-Keeis

"Damn man I give you props, you was fucking with sisters"-Bobby

"Wait you was fucking with my cousin?"-Sinko

"Damn he ain't know?"-Bobby said laughing

"Uh"-I said still shocked

"What a good start of the night, this couldn't get any better"-Kidd Red

"No man you can't be serious, I just brought her here to chill not for none of yall to fuck let alone you to get involve with her. You wild bruh, at least she back in Atlanta away from your shit. Damn this crazy as fuck, you fucked my cousin whole time you was the same nigga that threw her to the curb that she was stressed about. I can't believe you"-Sinko

"I mean it wasn't even like that she actually made me get over her, how the fuck did I know they were even related. She never talked about her family. No wonder why I saw her in her so much. Fuck"-I said hitting the wall

Just when I was out of the spotlight here comes this shit, I done fuck with sisters and didn't even know it. Let alone how the fuck did I not know that Aaliyah had a sister when neither her or Trey told me? No wonder why I kept seeing glimpse of  Aaliyah in her. Somebody got some explaining to do, shit no its not my concern I don't fuck with neither one of them anymore. I took a deep breath and calmed myself down, now was not the time to stress over nobody. I threw the paper away and continued to shoot some hoops like nothing happened.

"Damn so you just going act like you ain't see that?"-Kidd Red

"Its nothing"-I shrugged

"I'm glad you see it that way"-I heard Sinko say in the distance like he was walking away

"My man"-Bobby said dapping me up

I just shook my head still trying to process the article and the side by side picture. How could I not see that? I mean I noticed both of them the same way out of all the women in the crowd, what could've drawn me to the both of them? God what's going on? I need a drink or two, well at least I haven't heard nothing about Aaliyah and August lately. I picked up my phone and posted my part to my bro Mario's song and the link to my cereal last thing I need is a distraction. Up until Kehlani posted a picture of her in a bridal gown tagging Jessie, Kiana, SZA, some light skin girl in a group selfie with a caption saying, "Congrats to my bro and sis on being one and kisses to my new sisters enjoyed the love that yall have between each other. Thank you for inviting me and letting me be apart of something so beautiful." Why do this light skin girl look familiar? I clicked on her tagged name Lillianne and scrolled down her page to see her in a picture with Aaliyah, this Lillianne girl, Jessie, Kiana, and two other brown skin girls. Oh shit that's Aaliyah homegirl, so who the fuck wedding she was in? I was ready to click on another picture when my dms went crazy. 

"Fuck she looks so beautiful"-I said out loud

"Who you talking about?"-Mijo said over my shoulder

"Dammmmmmmnnnnn, that's Aaliyah? She got thick as fuck no wonder why you couldn't get enough of her"-Bobby

"Didn't she just have twins too, them babies did her body right"-Keeis said laughing

"Sucks to be you right now and she's in a wedding dress, August is one lucky man"-Mijo

"Can I have my phone back damn? Yall niggas nosey"-I said grabbing my phone and putting in my shorts pocket

"So how you feel about fucking two sisters?"-Kidd Red

"Imagine if they were twins call them Sister, Sister"-Bobby said laughing

"You niggas never let up"-I said shaking my head

"We just telling you how it is bro"-Keeis

I got off the bench then went to get something to drink, she really married him? Him and not me, I'm tripping I freed her from my life and my mind so what more can I do but wish them the best? Its only right. I've taken one step at a time to get myself back on track and I'm done with acting like a lil bitch over her, done with getting mad over nothing. Crazy how I knew in my mind that Aaliyah and Mercedes was some how connected, hope she likes the fame now. Wonder did she put this story out before she left to go to Atlanta? I don't know its all good, it won't stop me. Today was Aeko's birthday and I couldn't make it to see him but I make sure that he has all that he needs and I love when Ammika sends me the videos of him learning or how he always face time me telling me things. I can't believe that he's 2 years old now. Despite how I feel about Aaliyah right now I posted a picture of my baby boy, "TERRIFIC TWOS HAPPY BDAY CATORI" If love from someone fails you, your children's love won't and that's why I'm glad that I have the two most amazing human beings in my life to show me that nobody else matters but them.