Blow It In The Wind

"I'm sorry you didn't know how to love me, I'm sorry I wasn't beautiful to you, I'm sorry, you just didn't know how to be my man. I'm sorry you couldn't make me happy and I'm sorry you never learned how. I'm sorry it had to be this way but my heart is good now. Now as you watch far away, I said baby, oh, baby. All I can say, "I'm sorry" I'm sorry you lost me."-Teyana T. (Sorry)

Aaliyah

After Chris found out about me and Aug he was stalking my page, leaving heart eyes emojis, talking shit about Aug and going on a rant every other day. So I had quoted my girl Teyana and put it on every last one of my accounts to make him see he's not nobody's victim and majority of me making my decision to be with Aug was not because I was angry at him. It took some meditation, yoga, therapy to get my heart and mind right. During that time Aug helped me through that without pressuring me into anything, he had an open mind and believed that I would become a better me in a few months. I never thought that Chris would take it this far but you don't really know somebody like you think you do, he just needs a hobby other than me. What he needs to do is put all that animosity into some new music and stopping giving these birds ammo to think they can say what they want outta their mouths to me because if you can't aim don't shoot at me. 

Because of him I had to leave the privacy of my condo since the media and paparazzi wants to keep following me, I didn't feel safe so I moved in with Aug besides that I hated being away from him for too long. I admit that I have been racking my brain about me getting in between them and that I would be back in the spotlight again. Yesterday I received a video of him and Roddy defending me at his birthday party then another video of Roddy whipping Kidd Red ass, even though I haven't talked or seen Roddy he always took my side when somebody tried to play with me. I do appreciate him for that, anyway I did say its us against the world, so I might as well blow it in the wind and let it be, live in the moment of love. At least some of his crazy antics died down so that means he's some what let it go, I guess. 

Today I was going to hang out with my brother, only time I spent with him was  when I met my nephew Noah, I had baby fever playing with him, I had to make peace with him since I made peace with my mom and dad. Later on I have a day planned out for Aug since he always dedicating everything to me. I woke up to Aug staring at me and I started instantly smiling, when I smiled he smiled too like it was contagious. 

"Good morning beautiful"-August

"Good morning handsome"-Aaliyah

"I made you some breakfast, shock you ain't wake up when I moved my arms from around you"-August

"I guess you must've hit it right last night, I needed the rest"-I said winking

"Is that right? You might end up pregnant soon keep fucking with me"-He said kissing me

"I don't mind"-I said biting his lip

"You better stop before we be in this house all day, you know you gotta run some errands and chill with your brother"-August

"I do but it doesn't hurt to get a quickie right?"-I said grabbing him through his basketball shorts

"You playin' with me guh, 'cause you was tappin' out 3x times last night"-August

"Mmm I love it when you bring that NOLA accent out, makes me wet as fuck"-Aaliyah

"Damn and you wonder why I can't get enough of you"-August

"I kn--

I couldn't even get out my words because he was already on me and inside of me, I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't realize my phone was under us and it picked up when the girls were calling. I face palmed myself and screamed at the top of my lungs when he dug deep inside me. Lately all we did was have sex like rabbits and I swear I have no complaints but if we continue this way I'll be pregnant and I don't think we're ready for that yet. I just moved in with him not too long ago but its hard to resist those urges for him.