Can You Focus On Me?

Aaliyah

"No, he gets this money so I can't complain, but I feel alone even when were alone and that don't cost a thing"-H.E.R. 

I woke up to an empty spot where Chris laid and my head hurting, I stretched my legs off the bed and stepped into my slippers. What a night it was laying in his arms and feeling like our love never died, he kissed all of my tears away and told me multiple times he loved me, that no one would take my place in his heart. I actually believed him, thought we would go back to normal but yet again he has left me after making love to me. I guess he has to go get this money so that we can live this stupid lavish lifestyle, so that we can have everything money can buy, I have Chris Brown so why should I complain right? Well I don't have him he has me in the palm of his hands and I'm like a silly puppet that is being controlled. I never felt so alone in my life, I hate living here and not even being here physically. I sighed and got a notification on my phone from YouTube that got posted by August who was being interviewed by Angela Yee. I stopped crying and my heart skipped a beat, wow he hasn't change one bit, I wonder what's this about. I watched the whole thing and saw how emotional it was for him to talk about his life, it took courage and heart to tell the whole world what he been through. Truthfully I had no idea at all he went through so much in life, well most of it that he allowed himself to tell me. I wish that we never broke up because I know that he would not treat me like I meant absolutely nothing to him. Everybody was talking about the Jada situation but not realizing what he actually went through, he's a brave man and most people would not speak on that. God no wonder why he was so bottled up and pushed me away, I wonder do he have the same number. But it would not be right to call him is it? I can't were not together anymore, I'm with Chris now. Ugh it won't hurt will it? I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, dialed his number and patiently waited. The phone picked up and my voice was caught in my throat like dry as the Sahara desert. He kept saying hello but the words in my mouth would not come out.

"Aaliyah, is that you?"-August

I hung up pretty quickly without thinking and tossed my phone on the bed then walked downstairs. He still has my number after all these years, I should have never called him. I sighed, sat on the couch, put my head in my hands and heard the door open, in walked Chris, Ammika, Royalty, and baby Aeko. Wow how could he? I tried to keep calm but my anger was getting the best of me and I had voices in my head. 

"I thought you would be at work, please don't overreact it's not what it looks like"-Chris

"Wow that's the oldest trick in the book bruh, how can you look at me and lie to my face then doing stuff to me in public? When I'm constantly crying over you, feeling like I mean absolutely nothing to you, feeling like I can't even live my life because every time I walk out of here people looking at me dumb. Why was this ring even given to me? So you could keep track of me and be out here playing family? I am not something you own or can control anymore, this going hurt like hell but I'm leaving, you can take this ring back and give it to her."-I said yelling and threw the ring at his face

I ran upstairs and threw everything in a suitcase I owned or brought, I should have been did this. I ended up breaking down crying in my car, while he was in there with her and his kids. God I need to find somewhere to go before paps come lurking. I hate being a celebrity's girlfriend because so much shit comes with this. I don't even have a life of my own and I'm tired of being labeled as Chris Brown's girlfriend don't nobody even know my actual name. People did when I was with him though...

 I drove to my old condo and got out practically running inside and onto the elevator so nobody would notice me. I finally got to my floor and my hands were shaking trying to get the door open.  God what's wrong with me?

"Hey you need help?"-Kuran

"No I'm fine thanks"-I said finally getting the door open and locking it

I slid down the door and put my head between my knees, God what am I going to do. I sat on the couch drinking out my bottle of wine and had shots on the side, playing songs and singing at the top of my lungs.

"I remember when my heart broke, I remember when I gave up loving you, my heart couldn't take no more of you, I was sad and lonely"-I sung crying then the song switched

"You wasn't there when I was alone

You say that you care

When really you don't

It's all in your action

None of my fault

Cause I ain't the kind you put to the side whenever you want

There must be something to hide

I feel like when you're on my line

There's someone around that's there in the cut

So do me a favor

Show me the paper

I'm not in the mood to cry anymore

That aint the vibe that I'm going for

Thought you were cool

All of it's fake

Told you before that money and girls could never replace

All that I gave you

All that I am

You're just a boy who can't be a man"-Tink

Damn Tink girl you really said that shit, I so hate him but love him at the same time. I bawled crying on my knees, what did I do to deserve any of this? I hope that tomorrow gets better for me.