Shocked -Chapter 17-

Error's POV

I was taking a night stroll out in an au that had a nice forest area. I never knew the name of the au, but it didn't matter to me. There was hardly anyone here, in fact, I never seen anyone here before. Well, that's before tonight...

I was strolling like usual after supper, minding my own business, I turned my head and there was Ink, walking by himself, on the old, unused trail. The trail looked like the ground at night, but in day, you could see the old stones. It was different from the other paths, the other paths were made of dirt. It was clear that the one he was on use to lead to something, but I didn't know what.

Ink looked at peace. He didn't seem threaten or upset, seemingly looked like he was enjoying himself. Movement caught my eye behind him though. Dream darted towards Ink, like... he was attacking him. I was almost confuse, but that changed quickly. Ink turned around, but he was not fast enough to see what was coming for him. Dream knocked him up hard with a frying pan knocking him out. I stood there in shock. There was nothing I could do. I was too far away and Dream quickly picked Ink up and left through a portal.

I knew I couldn't do nothing after seeing that. The thing is though, Dream is ment to be Ink's teammate. Who else do I have to tell what happened?
I quickly thought of two other beings who could help. My best friend Blue, who is also Ink's friend, and Nightmare. I'm saying Nightmare because I saw him with Ink in Outertale when I was on my date with Reaper. Maybe he will be able to help, and Blue told me how Dream been acting weird when Ink left the base, maybe he can find more stuff about what Dream has planned.
But this whole thing has gotten me shocked. Maybe evil pretends to be a saint, just like how Dream isn't what he seems or claims to be.

Blue's POV

Tonight feels odd. In fact Dream has been acting weird after Ink, in his words, mange to escape. He been in-and-out of Ink's room doing stuff to it, and at night he been taking walks. Dream never takes walks. When asked him why, he told me, "Just to give others positive nights".

Something feels really odd about Dream finding Ink in a forest. Why would he need to go into a forest to give positive nights to other monsters? No on lives there. It's almost like he is obsessed with Ink and is trying to find him to what now looks like when I think about it, locking Ink up so he can't leave deal.

Maybe I should visit Error and tell him about these things. However, now I will go to bed and rest for the night, but it feels like evil is lurking up around me, and tonight will be a long night.