Stuck Thoughts -Chapter 21-

Ink's POV

The sun was shining through the balcony window, and I woke up holding onto Nightmare's arm. Like I was suffocating it and trying to kill it. Nightmare was awake already, but he looks tired. As if he didn't sleep.

"Night? Did you sleep?" My voice was croaky and quite. I didn't feel great but felt better to be with Nightmare than with Dream.

Nightmare looked at me "No I did not, but do not worry about me. Worry about you. How do you feel?" I looked over to the window.

"I don't feel much better from yesterday," I gave my answer honestly, but when thoughts gathered in my head I felt worse. The voices in my head started to tell me things and I started to feel like a burden to Nightmare. I let go of his arm and hide my face into knees, hugging them with arms. My breath started to quicken and I started to cry in pain and frustration. Nightmare quickly pulled me onto his lap, facing him, and began to rub my back in a soothing manner.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I repeat, sobbing tears onto Nightmare's chest where I buried my face into. Nightmare planted small pecks into my skull and continued to soothe me until I stopped crying. My sobbing moans turned to a stop and a few hiccups here and there.

"There is nothing to be sorry about. You did nothing wrong," Nightmare spoke in a soft voice. I nodded my head and hugged him tightly as he hugged me gently. We stayed like that for who knows how long until Nightmare unzipped his sweater and pulled me in so I could be zipped in with him. Zipppp. I was facing Nightmare, chest-to-chest. He stood up, holding me from underneath like a small child.

Nightmare walked down the stairs and into the main area. When he reached to that point, all I could remember was hearing voices from afar. I couldn't make out what there echoes were saying.

Errror's POV

I was at Reaper's home. He likes to call it our home but I refuse to live with him. We had our small talk until he had to leave. I stayed there and sat down on his bed. My mind was on Dream. He seemed to be good to a large amount of monsters, but what about Blue? Last time I spoke to him as a hangout thing, he said 'Dream never lets me see the room from behind or inside'. It's just puzzling because, how would he know if Ink's room had bars screwed from the outside? I lied down and closed my eyes until I heard a voice.

"Heya baby face," it was Reaper.
My eyes flashed open,"I do not have a baby faced!" I argued with him about it.
"I'm sorry, but when you close your eyes and relax, your head lowers down into your scarf and makes you look like you have a baby face," he explained his logic to me. I rolled my eyes and turned away. "Aw don't be mad at me," he pouted and pulled him holding him.
"Shut up idiot," I sounded pissed, but reality I wasn't.

Dream's POV

I was sitting down on my bed holding a pack of frozen peas. My body was aching in pain thanks to Nightmare, and my face was bruised on the cheek from Blue. I think Blue punched a little too hard, but it will all fine. Now I need to find away to get Inky back. I know where to go, but I can't get there without getting weak.

...
Without getting weak...