Light side Dark thoughts -Chapter 11-

Dream's POV

So Ink choose to be with Nightmare. Well then, I should keep a better eye on him when I retrieve him back. Unfortunately I can't go to Nightmare's base because its too much negativity for me. I will be weak and won't stand a chance against his gang. It's not that simple and I will need a great plan.
I left the Star base. I was going to hunt down Ink and Nightmare. When I do, Ink will be taught a lesson on why he shouldn't disobey me. I hid in high up places and in low sheltered places. I was not lazy, and gone to different au's more than once. Until I spotted them.
It took me only the entire day, but it seems like they like to walk at this time. The took one in Outertale when I first saw the, together. I kept my distance from them following them.
After awhile, when I knew no one was near other than Ink and Nightmare, I dart outwards and shot my arrows at Nightmare. My arrows were made of positivity, lots and lots of positivity. They were pretty much harmful to Nightmare. Ink turned around in a flash.
Quickly as wind howling, I grabbed Ink's arm and which in response, he shook viscously. My grip was losing against Ink's shaking.
I suppose you could say I forgot about Nightmare, because he got up, looked right at me, and pulled my arrows right out with his tentacles, hissing in pain. I ducked in time to dodge his strike with one of his free tentacles.
Unfortunately for me, ducking caused me to lose my hold on Ink, took off running far down the path. "GOD DAMIT" I yelled. I was so close and I lost it. Just at that moment, Nightmare wiped me with a tentacle. This caused me be launched backwards.
Nightmare took this as an opportunity to go after Ink. Darn it, I lost him. I decided not waste my breath and gone back to home base.

Nightmare's POV

God, Dream was getting my nerves. The audacity to even try to take Ink from me. 
When threw him back, I made a run for it. A run to find Ink before Dream does. When I found Ink, I caught up to him. "Inky, are you okay?" I said, slightly out of breath yet, I pulled him into a hug. "Yeah. Thanks Nighty" I thanked me. I gently picked him up like a delicate flower and made a portal to main base.
Once we got there, Ink was asleep in my arms. I lay him down next to Killer on the couch and Dust helped me with my wounds.
After I was bandaged up, I took Ink and gone to my room to get some rest. Horror bridal style carried Killer with Dust following close behind, to their room. Cross was already in bed.
Gently, I tucked Ink in and spooned him soon after.