Sunrise at Dawn -Chapter 20-

(Warning: sensitive content. Category: sexual in a bad way)

Nightmare's POV

I returned home after the plan was settled. Dust, Horror, and Killer were looking at the book they found in the library. I wonder how long until they find out it's actually me and not a random missing Lavender Skele that looked like Dream. Cross was passed out on the floor from getting knocked out by Killer. He must have pissed him off. Non of my concerns anyway.

I did tell the three idiots about the plan and who were going to help me. They were okay with it, maybe more so Dust and Horror because they won't have to worry about Killer then.

I sat down and watched the clock hands go by. It was the longest wait I've ever waited. While I waited, I gone to our room and pulled out a pair of pyjama pants and one of my turtle neck sweaters. I laid them down on the bed for Ink when he is recruited. I know he will be in pain and I want him to be in as much comfort possible. I go back downstairs and enter the kitchen, I take a small teacup and place it upside down on the counter and leave it there, I then proceed to take the kettle and fill it with water and return it to its heating plate. By the end of this, I look at the clock and head out the door.

I walk down the old path and meet up with Error and Blue.

Error's POV

I was the first to arrive at the meeting spot, then Blue and then Nightmare.

"Alright, let's go," Blue spoke with encouragement. He was the one who opened the portal as both Nightmare and myself walked in after him. Blue pointed at large house, "That's the Star sanses base," he said as he lowered his hand.
"Okay, I will go to the back and find Ink's room," everyone nodded to my response. I knew Ink's room would be in the back if it had bars on the window.

I walk behind the house and see the window. It's on top floor and seems to be a small little window as well. Great, at least we know that Dream is not only an asshole, but he is also insecure about finding love and being left to die lonely.

I wait till I hear a knock and a door open before I make my trip up a side of a house. When I make my way to the window, I could see Ink laying in bed. He looked weak and helpless. I begin to take the bars off and then I hear Dream cursing at Blue. Something must have happen.

Nightmare's POV

I was standing behind Blue and far enough to not be seen by Dream. Blue knocked on the door and Dream answered. They made small talk and I could tell Dream was upset at Blue. Probably because he was interrupted with what he was doing. Dream was wearing a robe and has tried to bring Blue in but he refused.

Dream only grew frustrated to the point he began to close the door. Blue stopped the door and Dream opened his mouth to speak, Blue threw a punch right at Dream's face. Dream was thrown back.

"WHAT THE FUCK BLUE?!" Dream was furious and right before he could attack Blue, I yelled at Blue to duck down. He did and grabbed Dream by the neck with one of my tentacles. I threw him harshly on the ground only to pick him up again to repeat the process a couple of times. When I threw him down for the last time, I picked him up again and squeezed his neck tightly. I really wanted to kill him for all the pain he put Ink through, but I know that the pain he feels now, will never be as painful as it is to Ink.

I will let him live so he can suffer pain over and over again, until he had learned his lesson. I flung him back into his house just as Error yelled at us to get out.

Blue opened a portal back to the meeting spot and we all caught our breaths. Error passed Ink to me and I took him. He had Dream's shirt on and that was it. Seeing him like this made me more pissed, and I wanted to go back and kill Dream, for good. However, I had to hold myself back from doing so. I wrapped Ink in my tentacles and carried him like that.
"Do you guys need a place to go?" I asked Blue and Error. They both nodded and I had them followed me up the path. I opened the door and everyone was sleeping. We walked in quietly and I gave them rooms to stay for when ever. I took Ink up to our room and put him down gently.
"Inky? What happened? What did he do?" I wanted to know everything. Ink looked at me with tears coming down from his eyes.
"He tied me up in a bed. He forced me to drink a tea and to take a needle. It made me weaker and weaker. He even took advantage of me," he started to cry. I swooped him into my arms and rubbed his back. "When did he take advantage of you?" I asked calmly, but deep inside I was ready to kill Dream in the most painful ways possible, laughing while doing it, seeing him to be weak and helpless. "Earlier in the evening," he choked out. I picked him up and took him to the washroom.

I get the tub running and gently pull the shirt off of Ink before putting him in the warm bath. "Do you want to bathe yourself?" I asked. He's hooked his head no, and I bathed him gently. Once he was cleaned, I but the clothes I prepared for him on and take him back to our room to tuck him in.

I go to leave the room, but I am stopped by Ink pulling on my sleeve. "Please don't go," his voice was quite.
"I will be back," I smiled at him and left the room. I gone down to the kitchen and turned the kettle on, ran back up to the washroom and drained the tub. I ran back down to the kitchen and made healing tea for Ink and some good food. I brought them up the stairs and presented them to Ink.

Ink sat up and began to eat and sip on the tea and I sat next to him. Once he was done, I putted the dishes to the side, and held Ink close to me. I soothed him to sleep and watched the sunrise. I did not sleep that night.