Rainy Day -Chapter 12-

Ink's POV

The sky was cloudy and grey just like Dream's soul. I was wondering if he even had one at this point, but yet I know better than him.
I know I shouldn't go back to him nor did I ever want too. He was mean and cold. Dream was colder than snow, and he had hurt more than the cuts and bruises I had gotten when Error and I fought in the past. It was extremely ironic for since, he was the guardian of positivity. Someone the au's thought of a good guy. Dream was the center of "Eyes in Hope" and no one but me and Nightmare's gang knows how awful he really is.
"One day" I whispered to myself. "One day what?" I was unaware of Nightmare's presence. He gave me the shivers when he spoke.
"Sorry, I have no intentions to scare you" he spoke ever so softly. "It's okay" I forgave him, knowing he never ment too. "Here" he hands me some hot chocolate and sat down by the window balcony across from me.
As we sipped on out hot chocolate,we listened to the soothing pitter patters of the rain drops against the crystal clear glass.
The sky may be grey and littered with clouds, but asking as I know I am where I belong, I will be satisfied.

                                                                        . . . . . .

I had finished my drink before Nightmare's finial sips of his. When Nightmare did finish, he got up took our cups to the kitchen so they can be washed later and he came back afterwards, sitting next to me pulling my much more smaller body next to his larger and goopy body into a cuddle.
I tucked my knees to my chest and nuzzled more I to his side as we watched the rain go away, creating a faint rainbow in dark grey atmosphere.
What a peaceful day.

(A/N: I know it's short but it was a fluff for you all who enjoys this book as a thank you)