Passing Months -Chapter 27-

Nightmare's POV

It has been three months. Dream hasn't been around and heck, I have forgotten all about him. Dust and Horror took Killer to see Sci for a check up, while Cross went to hang out with Epic, and that leaves me with Ink alone.

I wander for a little while before stashing the box with the ring inside of it into my pocket. At this point, Ink had already woken up and eaten. I approach him in a causal manner and lend him my hand. He looked at it and took my hand in return. "Let us go somewhere, together," I spoke with getting a nod in agreement from Ink in return. He stood up and as I opened a portal and walked him through it. Together we walked into a calm and peaceful, yet beautiful place.

Dream's POV

My hands were shaking as I poured my last cup of that disgusting tea. This was it. With out changing my appearance or killing myself, I became immune to the amount of negativity in my home au. Where Nightmare and MY priceless little Ink. They don't know what's going to hit them.

I picked up the scorching hot tea and walked back to my room. I opened the curtains of my rather large window, sipped some tea, and looked at everyone. How disgusting they are and how blind they can be. It's so easy to fool them and manipulate them into what I want them to do. Into what they believe. I let them hear what they want to hear. I kept sipping on the tea as a couple of figures catch my attention. Horror, Killer, Dust, and Cross. The four must have left to do what they needed or wanted to do leaving Ink and Nightmare alone. This adds to my plans. Maybe this is my chance. My chance to take back what I want. I walked away and take out my planning binder. I write down some more things of what I just thought of. I altered the way I would enter that stupid castle. I would just follow them back while being careful.

After awhile, I got up and closed the binder, tucking it away on the shelf where I had kept it. I picked my cup up and returned to my window. As I finished the last few sips of the foul and disgusting tea, I dropped the cup and allowed it to break and shatter into millions of pieces. It may be my favorite cup, but my ability to care ran out as a dead candle that no longer has the energy to keep a flickering flame. My hands held a death striking coldness to them as I knew what I was going to do soon...blood will spill tonight...

(A/N: I am so very sorry, but I had a handful lately, but I will try to update you all more).