- 25 -

NAMJOON POV

I sit at a visitation window.  It has a silver frame and a speaker in the lower center of its surface.  I adjust my tie and lean back on the uncomfortably cold iron chair.  On the other side of the glass is a chair in the middle of a padded room.  It is near the window but not as close as I am.  Farther back in the room, there is a steel door.  If I listen carefully, I can occasionally hear the raddle of a chain coming from the other side of the door.  I take a moment to reach into my pocket and extract my phone.  I open my phone and prepare for his arrival.  As I wait, I think of what to say to him.

After a few moments of silence, the door budges.  Through the glass barrier, I watch a guard grasp the chain around his wrists, using it to shove Yeonjun into the room.  I notice his plain clothes and bright yellow hair.  His features are more sly than before, and his eyes appear tired.  With some resistance, he sits in front of me.  The glass separates us, but I can still feel his dangerous energy.

I still don't know what made this kid break down like this, but all it's done is show his true personality.  Who knew that there was so much evil in such a polite boy?  I bet he doesn't even feel sorry for what he did; I gaze at him longer.  "Just get to the point, Namjoon. What do you want from me?" Yeonjun says plainly.

"What is your problem?" I feel my hand clench.

"What are you on about?"

"Why did you kill, Y/n?" I angrily ask him, the words blurting out of my mouth before I could think.

"It doesn't matter now.  She's already dead," he shrugs and leans back in his chair, "is that all?"

"What happened to you, Yeonjun?"

"I've always been this way, Namjoon.  You just never cared to get to know me," he says, and I watch him in amazement.  Who is this man in front of me?

"That's impossible.  Something changed in you," I mumble slightly.

"Is it now?" Yeonjun says sassily.  "Stick with the little minions that you call friends, Namjoon.  You don't know me.  I don't want you to.  Leave me alone." I clench my teeth and glare at the man before me.

"You murdered the only girl my brothers cared about and then spoke to me like that?!" I shout at him.

"Brothers?  Oh please.  If anything, Suho is the closest thing to being your brother.  Continue, though," He rolls his eyes and gestures for me to continue talking.

"Don't bring him up."

"Why not?  Don't tell me you finally remember how close you two were.  This is a fun discovery!  Namjoon is finally being a good friend for once!" With a teasing tone, Yeonjun places his hands against the glass and peers at me evilly.  A malicious chuckle escapes from his lips as he laughs at me.

"Suho doesn't have anything to do with why I'm here," I state plainly.

"So you still resent your childhood friend, huh?" He leans back in his chair and watches me intently.  "Why can't you guys just get along?  You both equally love hating me, so why not just do it together?  Destroy my life some more.  See if I care."

"What are you even getting on about?"

"You both fucked me over.  Both of you.  Everyone.  The world."

"All you did was hurt yourself," I state plainly, not buying into his depressive act.  He rolls his eyes and looks away from me.  Crossing his arms, he leans back in his cold metal chair and stares at the wall.  I watch his every move, trying to understand his intent.  Although I watch his stance, I can't come to understand his emotions.