- 6 -

The next morning when I wake up, I hear birds chirping outside. How pleasant is that? I sigh and slowly force myself out of bed. I have to hang out with him today, that'll be interesting. After stretching, I walk to the bathroom and take a quick shower. Instead of putting on fresh clothes, I just throw on the shirt from last night and new shorts. I don't wanna dress up in case they want me to change.

I think about my choice for a minute and shake my head. I still have to do the maid work. I sigh and leave my room to the maid's closet. I quickly change into one of the revealing outfits and go to the kitchen for breakfast. A breakfast that I have to make. I head down the tall stairs and find myself in the familiar living room where I had my first proper breakfast in. Ah, memories. I wonder how many I'll make here.

I enter the kitchen and see Jin. "Good morning, Jin," I say, and walk up to him.

"Could you please do it today?" Jin asks with a pout and I chuckle. He's been begging for a kiss on the cheek for days, he must like them.
"Only if you help make breakfast, they like it more when you make it," I reply and he nods.

"Deal." He agrees and gets out a bowl. "Let's make eggs. Poached sound good?" I tell him that'd be fine and then I get out some eggs. While Jin and I work on our creation, the rest of the boys slowly make their way into the living room to be fed.

"When's breakfast gonna be ready?" Taehyung calls and I roll my eyes.

"A few minutes, Tae," Jin replies for me. I hear groans come from the living room and Jin sighs. "Aish, these boys."

We finally finish the food and I set the table, while Jin prepares plates. "Come eat!" I shout and the guys start flooding through the wide doorway. Jimin thanks me with a flirty comment about my outfit, Taehyung says a plain 'I hope this isn't shit', and Jungkook thanks me normally.

I grab orange juice from the fridge and fill up glasses, making sure to hold my skirt down. I don't need anymore flirts messing with me. When I fill Jin's glass I hear him clear his throat and mutter, 'kiss'. Oh, right. I place my hand on his WIDE shoulder and lean down. My lips meet his cheek in front of everyone and I can feel their eyes on us. Oops.

I hold my lips on his soft cheek for a bit longer and then pull away with my eyes closed. A light blush appears on my cheeks and I move onto the next chair which holds, Yoongi. Hell no. I quickly fill his glass and attempt to move away, but I stop when I feel his hand on my leg. "What about the rest of us, Y/n?" he says softly with a serious voice. My face reddens even more and I look down.

"Only I get kisses," Jin says and winks at Yoongi.

"Eh, I don't know about that," Yoongi shrugs and looks back to his food. I widen my eyes at his comment and glance around. Jungkook's ears are red and he looks troubled, Jimin is pondering, and Taehyung has been waiting for his orange juice. Yoongi then takes his hand off my leg and I slowly walk to Taehyung, patiently filling his glass.

Namjoon clears his throat, awkwardly and breaks the silence. "Hurry up, Y/n. I want to eat," I nod at him and do my job hastily. Afterward, I sit in my seat and we all start eating.

When I finish, I take dishes and clean them, for the start of my maid work for the day. While scrubbing them I hear someone's whisper in my left ear, "Hurry up, so I can take you out." I turn my head a little to see Yoongi leaning against the counter, looking at me with serious eyes.

"I'll try," I say quickly and finish the dishes.

"Do your work for the day, then come to the living room when you're done," he commands and I nod.