- 15 -

Y/N POV

With a lethargic heave, I sit up from my bed. The same strange man enters the room again. This time it seems sinister. His proud tall slender body drifts by me. "Hi there, beautiful," he sighs and brushes back his black hair that is grown out to be a mullet.

"Please leave," I whine and lay back down. Those stupid guys did a number on me when they kidnapped me. My head is still hurting and it's been a few hours since I woke up. This sucks.

"Y/n, what's wrong? I thought we were getting along ok," he nears the bed.

"One more step and I'll scream," I berate him.

"As if anyone would even hear, or care," he threateningly strides over to the bed. When he gets close enough, he slams his hands down on the bed, leaning forward to reach me, "Just stop fighting it, you're trapped here and they'll never come back for you."

"That's bullshit, I bet they're looking right now," I say, defending my prideful and gentle mind.

"They won't be able to find you."

"You may be in the middle of nowhere but you can't hide for long."

"I'd watch my tongue if I were you," he glares at me and leaves the room with a slam of the door. I hear the small scratch of the lock sliding into place. With a sigh, I grip my hair and curl into a ball. I hate this place. Even when I was with the others, they treated me better than this.

I slowly unwind myself and pace around the room.

Why did I have to try to leave them? I could've been protected, I'm vulnerable. It's only a matter of time before these kidnappers try to make a move. Whatever it is, I don't want to find out.

I trudge heavily to the door and sit down. My back leans on the solid wooden door, head tilted down at my lap. "What's wrong?" I hear a voice from the other side of the door. I sigh and continue having a pity party.

"That girl. Her mouth is bigger than her brain," the frustrated man, grumbles. I internally roll my eyes but then push my ear against the door, listening closely.

"Just go to the kitchen, stop being so negative," the other man complains. I hear loud footsteps march away and the silence returns. Suddenly, soft footsteps near the door, and I quickly rush to the bed, sitting onto it abruptly. I hear the lock slide from its spot in the door. It swings open carefully, revealing an average height man with brown hair. He has a few hairs that lean on his forehead, curling into a gentle wave. His features are softer than the other man's and he gives a slight smile.

"How are you feeling?" he asks and enters the room, closing the door behind him.

"Amazing. I mean it's not like I'm being held here against my will or anything," I remark sarcastically. He doesn't look fazed after my comment, he just cooly strides toward me.
"Why not just try to escape then?"

"I've learned my lesson with trying to escape," I sigh and look away from him.

"This time you might be successful," he says slyly, his eyes peer into mine.

I glare back at him, "Get lost."

"Wow," he scoffs and makes a disgusted look in my direction, "who thought such a pretty girl could be so hostile?"

"She's only hostile when strangers are bothering her," I mutter and he responds by moving closer.

"Let's talk then. We don't have to be strangers," he suggests.

"I'll pass."

"Let me know if you change your mind. I'll be right here," he pats the corner of my bed and then sits there. He turns away from me and looks at the door, his head rests on his hand. My eyes stare at his back quizzically. I sigh and lean back on the headboard. I might as well talk to him, it's not like there's anyone else to talk to.

"What's your name?" I ask softly.

"Suho. That's all you need to know me by," he responds without looking at me.

"That's pretty mysterious..."

"It's called being strategic. You don't need to know anything I can't tell you." He states and glances at me seriously. "I may be nice but don't think you can ever mess with me."

"Fine. Stay out of my way then, or I'll start getting curious," I slide off the bed and retreat to the bathroom. With a glance over my shoulder, I notice his expression. He stares at me harshly. His eyes bore into mine and I feel a strange sensation on my spine. Without a thought, I enter the bathroom and close the door behind me.

I find myself glaring at my reflection. The only thoughts in my mind are occupied by BTS and these unfamiliar men. I can't help but wonder what would've happened if I stayed with them. I also think about their reactions to my disappearance. Are they concerned? Are they even curious about my health and well-being? Are they looking for me?

My hope flickers when I ponder my new environment. Could they even find me?

From the other side of the door, I hear the bedroom door open and shut. I decide to leave the bathroom and go relax on the bed. With a deep sigh, I lay down and slip under the covers. I throw my hand over my eyes close them gently. My hand glides to my hair and I play with it affectionately.

I should start focusing on other things besides worrying. Don't beat yourself up over all the small stuff, I tell myself. I pull the covers up to my ears and try to fall asleep. My head is killing me.