- 3 -

"Ok, so. I'm sorry, but my hyungs have come up with a decision. They think it would be better if you stayed with us. We don't want you telling anyone about this, please understand," Jungkook pleads and I glance away at the wall. There's no way I'm staying in the same house as murders.

"Don't apologize, she doesn't get a choice either way," 'Taehyung' states, in a new clean shirt with his gun in his pocket. I stare up at him and see him frown at me, being here feels wrong. How dare they keep me here against my will? They are right that I'd tell though.

"What if I told you that I wouldn't tell anyone?" I stand from my spot on the couch and they all look at me like I'm an idiot. The scary one approaches me with a mocking look on his face.

"As if we'd believe a woman like you," I scoff and sit on the couch after hearing him.

"Yoongi hyung, be nice. She's just scared. You're probably making it worse," Jungkook stands and forces Yoongi to distance himself from me.

"Couldn't we just kill her, it would stop all this arguing at least," Taehyung mutters and I take a deep breath.

"Oh hush, Taehyung. She's more interesting than you think," Jin turns his head to me and smirks. Perv, I think as I remember earlier in the morning when I woke up. How he smirks at me still makes me blush, and I hate it.

"Anyway, you're staying with us and that's the end of it," the familiar man says.

"Agreed," some of them say in unison, but I can't tell who. I sigh and cuddle up on a couch pillow, today is a pretty horrible day. I'm pretty sure I heard one of them saying to leave me alone and they all left except for Jungkook, who stayed sitting on the couch with me.

"You'll be ok, Y/n. I'll protect you from them, they like women."

"Not all of them," I mutter, hinting at Yoongi.

"That's because you're bold. It makes him angry when he isn't in control." Jungkook moves in closer to me, and I just keep hugging my support pillow. "You'll like them eventually, Y/n. They are nice when you get to know them."

"So far you're the only one," I reply, pouting. I don't usually let people see me like this, but I don't like how terrible they are acting. Hopefully, Jungkook is as good as he seems. I already trust him so much. He pats my head and we sit in the living room in silence for a while.

"I'm gonna go get some food for us. If you need anything just shout!" he excitedly stands up and runs to the kitchen. I squeeze my pillow and patiently wait for him.

"Pull down your skirt, you're showing a bit too much," I turn my head and see Hoseok standing in the living room. I forgot about my skirt! I immediately sit up and shove away my pillow. I then straighten out my outfit and sit stiffly. He chuckles at my actions and walks over to me.
After sitting down next to me, he comments, "Why are you so nervous all the time?"

"I don't know, honestly."

"Are we just too handsome to handle? I mean, if that's what you're thinking then you're not wr-" he blabbers on and I immediately stop him.

"That's not why."

"Why then?" I look anywhere, but him and mess with my hands. What are these guys doing to me? Why am I always nervous in front of them? I've never acted like this in front of a man before, they're different though. They've killed. Yeah, that's why.

"You guys are scary," I say slowly, as soon as I'm done speaking I feel the tension in the room increase.

"Are you scared of me?" I felt his breath on my ear as he whispered smoothly.