Blue Baldys in trouble (old)

Sorry for being dead lol

You were sitting under a bridge drinking a beer, as you do, when you heard talking from on the bridge. You heard Takemichi's and chifuyus voice, you decided to go up and greet them coincidently appearing beside Takemichi when he said

"I came from the future"

"BOY WHAT!?" you spat out your beer

"agh!" Takemichi jumped from surprise

"I-I ummm"

Takemichi went on to say how he went to the past on the day that you and Chifuyu died. How he joined Toman to save Hina from dying. How he could only go back 12 years from the present day. About Mikey, Draken, Kisaki, Chifuyu's and yours future, how he'd sworn not to tell anyone about the time leaps because he didn't know how it would affect the future.

"And that's everything I've done" he finished off

"I'm gonna get killed by Kisaki?" Chifuyu looked down

"aww cheer up bud I get killed too" you said why too cheerfully for this situation

"so I'm gonna die?" Chifuyu asked again

"just kidding, I was just joking around, haha" Takemichi responded

"somehow I've always knew, thinking about it theres a lot that's off about you. Also there's been times when you've looked different." Chifuyu stated, "before the fight with Valhalla, you told Baji 'please don't die' I wasn't standing close enough to hear the full conversation but I definitely heard that"

"you knew baji was gonna die?!" you said incrediously

"I knew but I couldn't stop it, even though I tried to save him" takemichi said guiltily

"you're incredible takemichi" you said

"huh?"

"you've been fighting all along trying to save people without anybody knowing and without any credit"

"be proud of yourself take-mitchy" Chifuyu continued "the results don't matter, nobodys watching, but you stood and fought without running, I respect you dude."

"you guys believe me?" he said teary eyed, "like you don't think all the stuff I said sounds like bullshit?"

"course I do dumbass" Chifuyu replied, "we're partners aren't we"

"man stop crying" you pulled Takemichi into a hug

"why're you acting so girly aki?" Chifuyu chuckled, "never thought big buff aki would get all soft over some tears"

"that's cause she is a girl" Takemichi replied after he finally stopped crying

You stiffened up unraveling yourself from the hug and slapped Takemichi across the back of his head

"You dumbass"

"shit I'm so sorry Aki I didn't mean to it just slipped" he responded

"tch whatever"

"wait you're a girl"

You rolled your eyes "yeah I am, want proof" you started lifting your shirt, tired of all the times you had to explain yourself.

"NO, no I believe you!" Chifuyu pulled your shirt down

"haha I wasn't gonna show my tits" you slung your arm over his shoulder

"imma go get super fucking drunk knowing that I end up dying so young so adios amigos, see u in hell chifuyu" you wink at him before walking off

You couldn't lie to yourself finding out what happens in the future really fucked your mind up, but it was amazing thinking that Takemichi is in a similar circumstance and you're not this one universal fuckup. But you were disappointed, you were finally getting used to this life and finding friends that would last a lifetime, being told that it would end when you were so young.

You may or may not have been avoiding everybody for the last couple of days and drinking everything you had in your fridge and cupboard, you had been sober for a day but still had a lingering headache from your poor decisions. Now you were on a mission to restock, but so far all of the places you went to were either closed because it was Christmas eve or didn't let you buy because you looked too young.

You were pissed walking along a snowy path that overlooked a river, making your way to the next liquor store you could find. When your journey was stopped by a yellow haired boy crying in the snow.

"Takemichi?"

He quickly rolled over and stood up wiping his wet eyes and snotty nose.

"Aki, hi, I haven't seen you in a few days" he says still trying to wipe his wet face, "where you been?"

"Drunk" you replied bluntly

"huh? For over 3 days??"

"yes" you replied bluntly again.

"so why were you crying, also whats been going down with Hakkai and shit, I heard about it from Draken a while back"

"oh um I wasn't crying about anything"

"bullshit, but continue"

"Hakkai tried to leave Toman, but Mitsuya didn't want him to so then he went and spoke with his brother who abuses him and his sister, but then Hakkai still left to join the blackdragons in exchange that they don't get beat on anymore. But I still didn't want him to be in the blackdragons because he is still going to kill his brother and become the leader and then corrupt Toman in the future. So I tried to convince the rest of the members to fight the blackdragons to get Hakkai back, but they didn't want to except for Kisaki and Hanma, me and Chifuyu didn't want their help because we're super suspicious of them except that they did help getting information from one of their members, that Taiju is going to be alone on Christmas to be in a church. And they're going to help us to make sure Hakkai doesn't kill his brother." He panted out of breath from his rant, "and I really need your help because you are way stronger than the rest of us"

You slowly blinked at him "how in the fuck did I manage to miss that much in just 3 days" you slowly said still comprehending all the fucking words that just spouted out of his mouth.

"Sorry I'm late! But I brought Aki with me" Takemichi apologized

"It's the night before the big battle you better get your ass in gear" scolded Hanma

"Also Takemichi what happened to your face" Chifuyu commented on Takemichis puffy eyes from crying

"pfftt, I didn't know you could get uglier" Hanma joked

You glanced over to Kisaki, but just that one look made you want to kill him, you refrained yourself though, for now at least.

"Taiju is going to be at the church late at night alone, so that is the best time for Hakkai to attack him, Hakkai should already be inside the church by then so we will guard outside and you can go inside and reason with him"

You silently gritted your teeth throughout the whole interaction still refraining yourself to strangle Kisaki in the middle of a fast food restaurant.

Authors note

Hey yall heres your stereotypical apology that I have used 3000 times already. Btw I don't plan to just leave the book without telling yall first. But still sorry that I like never update.

Also I need your guys help, I can either continue the book as a super slow burn including aki in practically every single chapter or arc and I can attempt to write all the way to the end of the manga. Or I can make it that we skip a few arcs make the gang fights simple no one dies theres no depressing future and Aki ends up happily in love with Mikey, so there's more chapters involving them two and maybe some of the main characters. Btw if I do, do the first option I will make there be a happy ending even if there isn't one in the Manga.

And give me ideas of how they should get together and shit like that, any fake scenarios that you got in ur head would be amazing

Thankyou and goodnight.