Soda part 2 (old)

You were drinking your soda when Takemichi ran around the corner and face planted. "shit man you ok!" you went up to him and helped him up, it looked like he had been crying. He mumbled something about "gotta warn mikey or people are gonna die" he sniffled. "shit foreal" before you could ask anymore questions he started running off again, you placed down your soda "I'll come back for you baby" you started running off after takemichi.

You caught up to him pretty quickly and you two ran into a warehouse together. Takemichi pleaded to Mikey to stop the fight with Mobius or people would die. Suddenly Pah chin punch Takemichi "WE CAN'T FIGHT? AND YOU CANT SAY WHY?"

You were standing back not sure what to do "I decided that we are going to fight. So, Tomans gonna fight Mobius" Takemichi got down on his knees and bowed pleading that they would not fight Mobius. Pah chin was about to throw another punch at takemichi before draken stopped him and said "Maybe its not a bad idea to investigate what Mobius is doing"

"kenchin, are you defying Toman?" Mikey asked with a dead serious look on his face, you were scared you hadn't known him for a long time but you had never seen him look so scary, not even when he was beating up other people.

"its not like that at all" kenchin replied to mikey.

While they were talking you went over to help takemichi up. "sorry to interrupt your little group meeting, but you keep saying Mobius. Would youo mind not repeating our name like that. You middle school babies" and ugly looking dude with a scar on his forehead walked into the warehouse wearing a gang uniform and combing his hair. You internally gagged. "your... OSANAI" Pah chin yelled looking shocked. Pah chin ran at full speed toward Osanai, Osanai dodged him and punched him square in the face, knocking him to the ground.

Osanai snapped his fingers and in an instant over 100 dudes in gang uniforms walked in the warehouse.

"this is war <3" Osanai said to us

You nudged takemichi whispering "hey we should go" you were a bunch of middle schoolers compared to a fuckton of high schoolers after all. But he just continued to stare awestruck at Osanai. Osanai came up and yelled right in his face "the fuck you starin at punk" and punched him right across the face. You stumbled back. Osanai kept hitting Takemichi until pah chin came out of nowhere and stopped him saying "your fight is with me" and pushed Takemichi out of the way. He stumbled back onto the ground so you went and helped him up, you looked at Mikey and all he had was a stone cold face. Takemichi tried to walk forward but Mikey told him "to sit back and watch, this is pahs fight" he glanced at you and gave a small smirk that only you could see. In a situation like this you would think you would be scared out of your mind but no of course you had to get that giddy feeling in your head and couldn't help but also give a small smile.

Osanai punched and hit and kicked Pah chin, but he still wouldn't give up, you had to give it to him for being able to stand up for this long.

"Hey he just passed out while standing" Osanai laughed with his gang at pah chin.

Mikey swiftly walked up to pah chin and caught him before he could fall.

"You haven't lost Pah chin" Mikey told him

"HUH" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE HASN'T LOST" "GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES AND STRIP NAKED!" Osanai's gang shouted.

Mikey calmly walked up to Osanai and kicked him the face, he passed out immediately. You were shocked like bitch you knew he was strong as fuck, but he is just overpowered at this point.

Everyone went silent.

"Toman belongs to me. Anyone who's behind me will never lose" everyone was shocked.

"sorry Kenchin, I couldn't help it" mikey turned around with a smile

"nothing stops you does it mikey" Draken replied "LOOK OUT MIKEY" Osanai had run up with a broken glass bottle, but before he could attack mikey draken got in the way and kicked him in the stomach.

"YOUR BOSS WAS BEATEN BY OUR BOSS! FROM THIS DAY FORWARD MOBIUS WILL BE AFFILIATED WITH TOMAN!"

The sounds of sirens were heard in the distance "shit the cops" draken said with a smile. You smiled too thinking what the fuck are these dudes fucking bipolar. "let's get out of here Takemichi, come on Aki" But that smile didn't last for long when Pah chin stabbed Osanai. "holy shit" you spoke out loud"

"WE GOTTA RUN PAH" mikey shouted to him

"sorry mikey, take care of third division for me."

Draken pulled mikey and peh yan out of the warehouse, while they were still shouting for Pah chin to come with them. Takemichi was still standing there shocked so you dragged him along. You were all running down an alleyway when Takemicchi passed out. "SHIT FUCK" you shouted, "fuck he's too heavy can somebody help" draken came back and hauled him over his back, we ran for awhile until we reached drakens bike, he put takemichi on his bike and took him to the hospital. You looked around at peh yans and mikeys face, they were still in shock. You took out your cigarettes and offered it to them while taking one of your own, only peh yan accepted it. You shakily breathed in when Mikey came up to you and yanked it out of your mouth and threw it on the floor, he still wasn't looking at either of you and didn't say anything, he just stalked off.

Authors note

Hey guys i just wanna say thankyou so fucking much for reading and voting on the story it literally makes me so happy. And you might be wondering when is the Mikey x Aki gonna come in. But you gotta understand it is a very action packed manga so theres very few times when i can add some romance shit in, but hopefully there will be more mikey romance shit after draken goes into hospital.

p.s 

im following the manga so it might not match up to the anime and also be careful of spoilers.