Flirty Bully (old)

It had been a few weeks and Mikey had hung out with you quite a lot if he wasn't with Draken. Draken had been out of the hospital for a week, but the one thing you were confused about is why Takemichi was acting super weird. It was like he was ten years older than he was and now he's back to being a douchey middle schooler.

You were walking outside after school with your favorite soda in hand when you saw two chicks from your school, you know who they were because they had bullied you before you came into Aki's body. You saw that one of them was blushing a lot but payed no attention to them, until the girl that was blushing walked

"hey" she said flirtily, you could see that her other friend standing behind her was silently egging her on

"hey" you replied nonchalantly

"I've seen you at school a lot, and you like way too hot for the other girls" she told you

"mmm" you replied

"And I would be like so much better for you than those other chicks who are drooling over you" she told you matter of factly

"no, those other chicks are way better than you"

"huh!" her friend runs up to her and starts shouting at me

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT, SHE IS THE KINDEST AND HOTTEST PERSON AT SCHOOL" she shouts at you

"no she is not, she is a bully and a horrible person" you reply

Soon it turns into a shouting match between you three, you shove them out of the way trying to get past them but one of them grabs onto your wrist, you shove her down onto the ground, then the other girl grabs onto your wrist shouting at you, but before you could do anything someone punches your face and you fall to the ground. The girls hastily say thankyou before running away. You look up to see Draken, standing up quickly you shout "What the fuck was that for"

"Are you fucking crazy, you're trying to beat up two girls" he stares down at you

"Are you serious you have no idea what they have done" you shout back with tears in your eye "they are fucking horrible people, they bullied me and they bullied someone to death"

"So what if they are bullies you are a dude against girls that's unfair!" he shouts

Giving up you shout back "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME I AM A GIRL!"

Draken looks at you stunned "hey stop playing with me man" he chuckles, until he realizes how serious you are being.

"Are you okay?" he asks immediately switching up

"no I'm not, they were horrible bullies to me and then had the audacity to ask me out because they thought I was someone else" you sit down "and they still bully other girls in my class calling them ugly"

Draken sits down next to you patting your back, he comforts you for awhile before you decide to head home.

A while later someone knocks on your door, you open it to see Mikey there smiling holding up a bag. "I bought you some food cause Draken told me what happened" he looks to the side. You let him in and both sit on the couch. "Did he tell anyone else I was a girl" you ask half heartedly already too depressed about the previous events to care. "No, I told him not to tell anyone" he smiles softly at you. Then all of a sudden out of the blue he hugs you, not being able to contain it you let out a wave of tears that you had been holding in for god knows how long. He doesn't say anything like normal people would giving comforting words he just holds you for a long time until you finally stop crying. You look at him and he has a small smile on his face, embarrassed that you had messed up his shirt you rush to your room and get one out, he changed into it while you turned around but before you could you got a glance of his abs, and even though you had seen him shirtless at a meeting you still blushed like crazy. You turned around and couldn't help but laugh, you were already taller than him but you often wore baggy clothes so the t-shirt was giant on him. "I think this is too big, give me yours"

"Huh?!"

"Your shirt looks smaller, we'll swap" he told you

"Uh well I can just give you a different shirt" you chuckled nervously

"Well since I'm already wearing it, it is dirty so it would be less washing if we just swapped"

"oh ok, pass it here" grabbing the shirt quickly you ducked behind the kitchen counter and quickly changed, you felt you cheeks and they were steaming hot it almost felt like you had a fever.

"What's taking the time" Mikey walked around the counter surprising you. You quickly chucked the shirt at him

"What if I was still changing" you squealed. It had been a long time since you acted so girly

"But you weren't" he said with a smirk

"whatever I'm starting dinner, what did you get?" you turned away from him and dug into the bag so he couldn't see your blush. He changed into the shirt you looked back and he was sniffing it

"It smells good do you wear perfume?"

You were honestly getting tired of how red your cheeks were turning "No I use soap" you said with a blank stare. You two ate and watched tv for the rest of the night.

"Soooo where am I sleeping, on the floor again?" he asked you

"No you are sleeping in the my "sisters" room" you told him

"aww but it was so warm next to you last time" he teased you

"no" you shoved him into the room and closed your door. Sliding down you shoved you face in your hands how is he able to make me go from being super sad to joking around, you thought to yourself.

Authors note

Sorry for going on a mini break but i had been procrastinating school work by doing this and then it caught up to me. But thankyou for reading. Also pretty please if you have any ideas on how i should continue this please for the love of god tell me cause i dont got no clue.

BTW PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTA I MADE WITH MY FRIENDS ITS raaatface thankyou