2 Blonde Boys (old)

Once again it was a boring afternoon, and you were drowsily walking home when you decided you would go to the underground fight once again. Upon arriving the crowds were cheering on a kid with short hair and a long haired boy to beat each other up, all of a sudden the boy you had met yesterday, takemichi, stood up and shouted to fight the leader.

"The King vs The Slave"

Everybody in the crowd was shocked at the audacity of this short boy.

"Lets have a one on one fight"

One punch after another and he still had not given up, you would've thought that takemichi was made of steel after getting punched so many times and standing back up again if it were not for the blood dripping out of his mouth and nose.

He started muttering to himself talking about some nonsense about twelve years and not giving up.

Everybody's cheering started to get quieter and quieter until it was just muttering about how crazy this guy was.

"the only way you will win is by killing me" takemichi spoke out

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU,"

"BRING ME MY BAT" the leader yelled to his henchmen

"huh, I thought this was a one-on-one match" I thought to myself

All of a sudden like they appeared out of nowhere two blonde boys walked to the leader, one really tall and one kinda short with long hair.

"oi kiyomasa, you've drawn quite the crowd," the tall blond boy spoke

Jeez whats with all the dyed hair you thought to yourself

"you sure are worked up ain'tcha, even though you're the host"

Two boys who were next to me spoke "a blond braid and a dragon tattoo! Its draken the vice president of the Tokyo manji gang!"

"hey hey kenchin, all my dorayaki is gone" the short blonde boy said with a smile

"whats up with that guy, he can't read the atmosphere of the room at all" the boys next to me commented

Everybody in the crowd bowed immediately, you looked around confused to as what just happened, and bowed too because you didn't want to stand out and get in trouble.

"GOODWORK PRESIDENT" everybody shouted

The two blonde boys walked straight to kiyomasa not bothering to acknowledge anyone who spoke to them.

Kiyomasa bowed shallowly and was immediately kicked in the stomach by the tall boy the others called Draken.

"kiyomasa when did you become so important, you're seriously going to greet the president with that shallow bow."

Kiyomasa sputtered and keeled down as the blonde boy with long hair walked past not even glancing at him. He went up real close to takemichi until he fell on the ground, the blonde boy with long hair went even closer to takemichi talking to him. They were so far away you barely heard anything of what they were saying.

Next thing you know the boy with long hair was punching kiyomasa in the face over and over again for making the underground fights. Kiyomasa fell to the floor with a broken nose.

"don't just stand there day dreaming go away" Draken told the crowd,

Everyone dispersed and you went down to Takemichi who was still on the ground shocked. You bent down helping him up.

"hey are you ok takemichi? You really shouldn't have gone that far, who knows what Kiyomasa could've done, do you want to come back to my apartment to get patched up"