Part: 18 - Is this called Love?

Hey My Dear Little Kisses!

(I meant the Hershey's kisses here, gosh! It's my favorite. You can also think it as normal kisses, whichever you like 😂😉)

Thank you to each and everyone who has voted and commented ❤️ It really means a lot 💯🤗

Sorry that I couldn't update fast as it was festival week. Thank you for your big heart and patience.

I Love you all so much!!! TCA!😘😘😘

Well I wanna talk. Haha! You can read if you wish!

I was wondering that - Vansh had said a word in the last chapter and I expected at least one of you all (inline commenters) to comment on it. But no one has commented. *pouting*

Hey! Now don't think I am blaming, or something. It's totally okay. It's just that, I expected but it didn't happen. Maybe it didn't look that big to you, or maybe you might have missed it out or maybe you have seen it and felt it but just didn't comment on it. I think I am just rambling, leave it.

I am not going to say what it is. Haha! I am very cruel person you know *innocent look*

Now, Now! Gosh! The Votes were 300+ again! 🥺🥺🥺 I can't thank enough!

To celebrate this I am posting a pic of #RiAnsh here. You can stare all you want, because it is Our Favourite Tv Show and Couple. TCA! *wink*

It is one of my most fav pics of them 🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️

Oye hoye! Please come back from your dreamland and read the chapter

I have given the narration at the end of this chapter. Make sure you read it and tell your views.

It's a long chapter. And it takes me a lot of time to write, uff!

And Surpriseee!!!

I have finally added the surprise here. That too will be at the end of the chapter. Don't you dare skip to the end and see what it is. Pleasshhh!!!

Read the chapter and then see it, then only you can feel the surprise! Enjoy!

Attention New Readers! If you are a new reader and haven't voted on the previous chapters, please go and vote on all the chapters and tell your views. It would mean a lot to me and for my book to reach out more! Thank you!

And Please do share and tell your friends and known people to read my book and support me. Thank you!

Follow me if you haven't followed yet Cutiee_Madhu

Sheesh! I am excited for you all to read further! I was having a big smile while writing this chapter.

Now I think that's it. Enough of my bak-bak. It alone has 500+ words (I don't include this in the words counting though)