Part: 25 - A Day out!

Hey My Dearest Little Pumpkins!

Wish You All A Very Happy New Year!!! I pray and wish that 2022 will bring you all more light and happiness!

I am wishing in advance as it is the last update of this year 2021! And it is a long update like last one, enjoy!

And I want a New year gift from you all! *crossing my arms and demanding*

Haha! It's not a big gift. Just a small thing. You all can give it to me easily.

It's that, I want you all to go back to the chapters (beginning parts specially) and vote on all the chapters which you haven't voted before. Especially the silent readers, pretty please! It will be the best new year gift for me! I hope you all will gift me!

You don't have to go instantly, read this chapter and then go patiently and vote! It will help increase the votes of the book. (I think I have become a greedy little dog *pouting)

Oh forgot to say this! An important thing!

Yayyy! It's the Silver Jubilee!!! We are in the 25th chapter of this book!💃💃💃

Someone pinch me! I can't believe this. Goshhh! It's all because of your precious support 🥺💯❤️

I Love you all so much forever!!! TCA!😘😘😘

And Thank you to each and everyone who has voted and commented on the previous chapter ❤️ It really means a lot 💯🤗 Special Thanks to all the #rr 💕😘

Follow me Cutiee_Madhu

Enough of my bak-bak now! Go and read!

Don't forget to vote and comment, pretty please!

Happy Reading :)

◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉

I feel nervous and uneasy while I take in my reflection in the big mirror

Cool down, Rosie. She says.

I inhale a deep breath and try to relax myself. I can do this. Yes.

It's just that I don't want to go. I am disinterested, reluctant and confused. And it's all because of Richard.

Huff.

It has been four days since my birthday. I told Richard that I am ready to marry the person he wishes, at the party. He was so happy to say the least. I was satisfied that I hadn't made a bad decision seeing the joy and relief reflected in his face.

On that night itself, I guess he might have called the Governor and accepted the proposal. Yesterday morning, he told me that the 'Governor's son' had reached the country and wanted to meet me.