Part:17 - The Merriment!

Hey My Dear Little Beans!

How are you all? I hope everyone is safe, fine and happy!

I misshhed you all so much!🤧

Phew! Last one month was very stressful for me. Seminars, presentations, assignments, exams, blah blah blah! I was waiting like a hawk for free time. And Finally! Here I am! But not to forget that I have one more seminar, a paper presentation on the way but it has some time. It's okay.

And yeah! My exams went well! Thanks for all your best wishes! I am really sorry, I couldn't reply back as I didn't get time.

And Now!

Holy Moly Mother of Cupcakes! The response in the last part was... goshhh!!! 300+ votes and 550+ comments 🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️

I am so overwhelmed to say the least. Yeah, I have got more votes than this in my past books, but this is very very special and precious! Like getting success by baby steps!✨💯🥰❤️😘

A biggest thank you to all the silent readers who have broken your silence and to my sweet regular readers for all your support ❤️❤️❤️

I Love you all so much!!! TCA! 😘😘😘

Keep supporting and keep sharing to your friends and known people and ask them to support me! Thank you 💕

And dears! Please if I don't update for a long time, check out my announcements. I had announced about my exams there, but still many were texting and commenting for updates.

Follow me if you haven't followed me yet Cutiee_Madhu

I will give the narration in the next part coz it will take more time if I wrote that in this part, I don't want the update to delay more so.

Now enough of my bak-bak. I wanna talk more but I think you all must be eager to read. Some must have already skipped this and began reading haha!

Don't forget to vote and comment, pretty please!

Happy Reading :)

◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉

I feel the soothing air caressing my face as I look outside the car window at the city which is bursting with energy and lights even at this late hour

I feel the soothing air caressing my face as I look outside the car window at the city which is bursting with energy and lights even at this late hour. I sense Vansh's gaze on the back of my head, who is driving the car.

The butterflies still buzzing slightly in my tummy as the aftermath of the dance is making me feel pleasant, my baby heart has filled with fuzzy warmth and strange emotions.

It felt magical, that moment! And Gosh! I was astonished and excited as he picked me, as if I am just a feather, easily and gracefully. Wonderment!