Part 21: The Journey back!

Hey My Little Sweet Dolls!

Thank you to each and everyone who has voted and commented ❤️ It really means a lot 💯🤗

I Love you all so much!!! TCA!😘😘😘

I replied to the comments in the last part, I hope I replied to everyone. (At least one of yours if you commented many) Shollyyy, if I left anyone to reply. Thank you so much for your comments! They always make me happy and encourage me to write more!

I forgot to mention the note in the last part for these words 👇

Joe Junkie - Joe is a slang for coffee and junkie is like a drug addict! So for Zayn being a coffee addict, it is Joe Junkie.

Leglimens - It is a spell in the Harry potter series. It is for 'to delve into the mind of the victim, permitting the caster to see memories, emotions and thoughts.'

And for everyone's clarification, Vansh hadn't heard what Riddhu had spoken to that cafe girl (her warning and all). He just watched that Riddhu was glaring at the girl and her indirect words 'watch where you are looking', so by that he knew that she was jealous. (I saw that you felt second-hand embarrassment, Haha! Hope it is reduced now?)

And you all remembered the deal right? It is the first chapter in this book 'Deal with the devil'. Andrew only knows about the deal apart from the President but they both don't know what is the deal.

I hope everyone is cleared now. If there is any doubt regarding anything in the book, you can ask me. Just tag me in that comment, I will reply as soon as I see it. Thank you!

As you all know, this is my first #RiAnsh book, share and tell your friends and known people to read and support!

A longer part than usual. Don't forget to vote and comment, pretty please!

Happy Reading :)

◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉

I feel dumbfounded on seeing what is standing in front of me

Holy Moly Mother of Cupcakes!

I stop on my feet and look at the private jet with wide eyes and gaped mouth. Oh mi Jesus!

Amazement! She exclaims.

The thought that I am going to travel in that jet is making me feel exhilarated. Yeshhh!!!

Now I have travelled in almost all kinds of vehicles I guess, just the motorbike and helicopter remains.

"What happened, Rosie?" Kai comes beside me.

"I am just amazed." I say without taking my eyes off the jet. Kai chuckles at me.