Part: 31 - The Escape Way!

Hey My Dearest Delicious Chocolates!

Thank you to each and everyone who has voted and commented ❤️ Special Thanks to all the #rr and the vote counters 💕😘 It really means a lot 💯🤗

I Love you all so much!!! TCA!😘😘😘

Follow me Cutiee_Madhu 

Please read this👇
Writing is not an easy task, it's an art and emotion. It needs a lot of patience, creativity and hard work. It is half of my daily routine. I would twist my mind, think and think for a large amount of time to write even a word. My books are like my babies, very very precious to me,TCA. So please, don't think of COPYING my hard work (means even a line in my book).

It has happened to me before like three times. It made me angry and very sad. I really don't want that to happen again. So just telling you all commonly. If one wants to write, they should think on their own and write their own. Plagiarising or copying is wrong and cheating. And if anyone sees anything related to my book anywhere, kindly notice me. Thank you!

Okay people! Coming back to our book...

I have created a new word, Yay! You will see that when reading 😅 I hope you all enjoy this chapter, coz its a very long chapter and I enjoyed writing it 😁

Don't forget to vote and comment, Pretty Cute Please!

Happy Reading :)

◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉

I feel the warm breeze caressing my skin as I am standing in the garden in the backside of the mansion

This garden is prodigious and heavenly, filled with so many trees, all kinds of plants and a big water stream in the middle along with a small wooden bridge to cross it. Beautiful to say the least!

The part which I love most here is the flowers. I was in awe when I saw it.

Red Roses! There are enormous amounts of neatly planted rose plants next to the stream, dancing mildly in the breeze, looking vibrant and intensely gorgeous under the daylight. Amazement!

I love Roses, not because my name is one. Um, maybe for that too. But truly, they are always exquisite. Yep, like me!

Danika has first shown me the side yard where there is a large swimming pool with lounge chairs nearby covered by umbrellas on top, the area surrounded by some high trees. It was cool! I would love to swim there all day but I won't, of course, as I don't have time for that.

She then showed me this beautiful garden in the backyard. When we were exploring, she got a call from her friend asking her to send some project's details and report pictures. She apologized to me saying it was urgent work and asked me to go with her to her room.