03x04 - Disturbing Behavior

Mira and Rebekah had ignored all the questions that were thrown their way by both Klaus and Stefan. All they did was walk out of the bar, talking and catching up on the last three months.

Gloria had given Mira some herbs and muttered some spells that healed Mira right up. She wasn't fatigued or sick. She looked like the Mira Klaus remembered from Mystic Falls.

Rebekah had obviously gone to the most expensive shop she could find whilst she bought clothes of this century. Although Rebekah knew about today's fashion due to following Mira around for the past 10 years, she was still unsure on what would suit her. So Mira had walked around the shop, picking up outfits she thought would suit the British blonde.

When Mira handed Rebekah the pile of clothes and sat in a seat next to the ripper and hybrid. Mira sighed, feeling their gaze and sensing their questions. 'You have questions,' she said looking between the two. 'Out with it.'

'What are you?' Stefan immediately blurted out.

'I'm a siphon that just so happens to have a werewolf gene.' Mira shrugged. 'It's not that big of a deal.'

'So you're a hybrid?'

'Yep.'

Mira turned to Klaus who was thinking. 'You got any questions for me?' She asked coldly.

'Are you the girl Gretta was talking about?'

Mira stiffened and this was noticed by both Stefan and Klaus. 'You guys really want to know the whole story?' They both nodded and Mira sighed.

'Once upon a time in a land far far away called New Orleans lived a little 8-year-old girl,' she began sarcastically, earning eye rolls from both people present. 'She was a siphoner. An abomination in the eyes of her coven, and when they found out she was born a natural hybrid they decided to take matters into their own hands.'

Mira stood up, grabbing a glass and pouring champagne in it. 'They stole the girl from her bed, and placed her on an alter where they bound her werewolf side to a curse that was placed on the original hybrid,' Mira nodded her head towards Klaus, who was listening to her every word. 'However, it wasn't enough for the coven to just bind the werewolf side- they didn't want her to exist at all. So, they dragged a knife across her neck and slit her throat.'

Klaus and Stefan looked at her with expressions she couldn't exactly decipher.

'Don't forget the part where you come back to life!' Rebekah called out, making Mira smirk.

'My mother managed to resurrect me, and it was then that I began to see ghosts. I saw them everywhere. Everyone on the other side I could see. But because I was bound to Klaus' curse it formed a sort of temporary bond between us, which, allowed me to also see his daggered siblings.'

Klaus' mouth opened. She saw his siblings?

'Finn, Kol and Bekah were my family for almost 10 years. In fact, were coming up to the anniversary of my death. Kol taught me how to block the other ghosts out and over the next decade they became my family. Giving me advice, teaching me how to hide, Kol teaching me all the magic he knew.'

Mira looked towards Klaus who was absolutely shocked and he didn't try to hide it. She smirked at his reaction.

'Me and my mother were on the run for three years when we ran into Gloria who gave us spells to help us hide better. We were then picked up by a group of vampires who swore they'd never hurt us- but they did. They used me for my abilities and made me do horrible things. I was with them for almost two years until we escaped and ran back home to New Orleans, where my mother met her untimely death, me trapped in the closet unable to do anything but watch as her heart was ripped from her chest.'