𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

I didn't like hospitals very much

I didn't like hospitals very much. I didn't really like anything to do with sickness. I looked up at the ceiling, breathing shallow breaths. I didn't care if Randy was still here watching me for signs.

"I'm sorry that I left you with Charlie." He broke the silence with those simple words. I did not answer, because I was speechless. No one had told me that they were sorry. Charlie had sorry for many things but they were fake sorrys. Ones that didn't count. My parents weren't here. They should say sorry for leaving me with that jerk for almost my whole life. They didn't care about me did they?

"I am truly sorry, Liana,"

"So am I."

"Look, Liana, do you need to talk to me? Why don't you talk with me?"

"..I'm tired..." I replied, giving him an excuse. The door opened and a doctor came in.

"Ah? You're tired? Well, Mr. Miles, would you please let Miss. St. Clair rest then?" Randy looked at me and nodded. "All right. Thank you."

He got up from the chair and patted my shoulder gently. "See you later."

"Bye." The doctor looked down at a clipboard and suddenly stared at me once Randy had left the room.

"Would you like to be given a pill so you don't have to dream with nightmares?" I shook my head.

"No thanks."

"All right... So the nurse told me that you had a headache?"

"Yeah,"

"All right... So you're gonna be stuck here for awhile."

"I figured that."

"Grouchy?" I rolled my eyes at my friend, who rolled his eyes right back at me. I had known Zoren for a short time but we had become fast friends since we saw each other because of the police mixing up with the hospital all the time.

"I'm serious, are you okay?"

"Ha, I'm physically aching."

"That's normal. I'm talking about up here," He tapped his head with with his index finger. I looked away, heat rushing to my cheeks.

"C'mon, Randy told me that something's wrong."

"Why does everyone keep telling me something's wrong?? Nothing's WRONG! Leave me alone!" I yelled. Zoren stared at me with pity in his features.

"I hate this, I hate everything, just leave me alone, Zoren. I'm tired of this. I just want to go home."

"Okay... What should I tell Randy?"

"Tell him I fell asleep."

"You want me to lie." I thought for a moment before answering.

"Yes," I nodded slightly. "Yes."

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I'm now using my new signature by 1-800-fxckthisshxt YAY!

Edit 3/29/22: I've been using this signature for over six-ish months now! <3