𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

We interrupt this program because I've decided to destroy Liana's life and Randy's too

We interrupt this program because I've decided to destroy Liana's life and Randy's too. Yay!

Be prepared for angst, mentions of death, PTSD, suicidal thoughts and nightmares.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I was shoved into the car, kind of bruising my shoulder. I bit my lip, hoping I wouldn't cry out. Where's Randy? I told him that I couldn't trust Uncle Charlie. I thought he would be here by now. Why wasn't he here? My hero - my best friend - my crush. I felt my heart jolt realizing what I just admitted.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, breaking the silence in the car.

"Henry, maybe we should gag her," Uncle Charlie said from the driver's seat.

"I don't know.. this isn't a tinted car so someone might see us." Henry replied smartly. These criminals were so "smart" but not smart enough to get away with this. I was going to somehow get to the police station... or to a phone and call somebody. Randy, please, where are you?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"Liana!" A voice called to me. "Oh Liana, darling, come here,"

"No!" I yelled, darkness everywhere. I reached out with my hands trying to find Randy or someone I could trust. "Leave me alone."

"...Sweetie, your parents left you all alone. You'll never be with them again..."

Suddenly I saw Randy and my parents standing in front of me, bleeding all over. Cuts and bruises all over them, dripping down their clothes. I shook my head, trying to get out of the nightmare right in front of me.

"You killed me!" Randy glared at me angrily.

"No, no I didn't!"

"Yes you did!" Noo! I took a step back, my breathing starting to quicken.

"I DIDN'T!"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I jerked awake, realizing that I had fallen asleep in the uncomfortable car, with my hands still tied behind my back. Breathe. Just breathe.

After we drove for ten minutes, I gasped to see the Chinese restaurant that the PD always went to and Randy's truck. Was he still there because he was ordering food? Was he hurt? Had Charlie killed him already?? Is that why he didn't appear at my apartment instead of my traitorous uncle?? I felt my bandages itch - the shards of glass. I had forgotten about my arms with glass in them. Ouch.

We parked beside Randy's truck and before Charlie got out he quickly talked to Henry before I could say a word of protest. Henry nodded and got out following him into the building. My eyes widened with fear and realized that they had not locked the car!

Here was my chance of escaping! Yes! Finally!

I turned slowly around so my hands would be against the door, and once I found the handle, I pulled. I fell backwards, onto the concrete, losing my breath. I blinked a few times, staring into the morning stars. Okay, that really hurt, trying to pull myself together again. So it was probably two am or three am. I had lost so much sleep all because I had a stupid nightmare.

I slowly sat up, pain shooting through my arms. Hopefully they weren't bleeding again. I got up to my feet, and quickly leaned against the car, trying to catch my breath. I had to be calm for this. After all, I was a cop, I had to do my duty and save my partner.

I took a step forward and another step, closer to the restaurant building that my two kidnappers had gone into.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Author's Note: I had 1000 words on this chapter...until Glitchpad ruined it... Anyway... I'm sorry! This was going to be a VERY long chapter but now I don't remember what's gonna happen anymore...

Edit 3/25/22: I remember when I was super angry when wattpad did that to me... wow

 wow