𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

If you don't mind... why don't you listen to the song above?... It's a pretty sad song.

This chapter is from Randy's point of view. I really like writing from his perspective so this one is for him!

 I really like writing from his perspective so this one is for him!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"NOOOOOOOO!" I screamed, trying to struggle out of the handcuffs.

"Get these off of me!" I growled at Charlie who nodded and freed me extremely fast, seeing my crazed look in my eyes..Andrew ran over to Henry and started to restrain him while I ran to my police partner, screaming her name. My heartbeat slamming against my chest, making breathing incredibly hard.

"LIANA!" I cried, trying to figure out what to do, my mind was blank. I had seen situations like this, but never with my own partner. "Liana!"

I put my hands on her side, that was bleeding and started to press down. Hoping and praying that this would work.

"All right, I called for backup and called the hospital. They're on their way, Miles," Carlyle said quietly.

"Okay," I nodded, still staring at Liana's pale face. Her eyes were closed, making me want to cry out.

"Look, I'll take it from here, you need to --"

"Shut up, Andrew," I snapped harshly, looking into Andrew's eyes who was staring at me. He looked away for a second and nodded. He turned away and began to shove the criminals away to the on-coming police cars. I heard the familiar sirens coming closer.

"C'mon, Liana St. Clair, you can live. You can make it. Don't lose me here. You'll live." I begged, my eyes watering.

"I don't want to say that it's Officer Down, please, please..." I pressed against her wound, her blood on her pajamas and on my hands.

"Stay alive," I muttered underneath my breath. "Stay alive."

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I kept hearing this beeping, annoying beeping. I slowly opened my eyes, to see Liana in a hospital bed, connected to an IV. Everything suddenly rushed back, all the things that had happened, came back to me. I sighed, feeling low.

"You need to talk to the FBI." I looked up to see Andrew standing over me. I ran my hand through my hair.

"...Why?"

"Because you were a witness to Charlie's acts."

"Oh."

"Can you come with me?" Andrew asked. I nodded getting up, feeling really stiff from sleeping in the uncomfortable chair. We already reached the door and I stepped out of the doorway, walking to the men in black.

I heard an alarm suddenly blaring, making nurses and doctors scramble.

"Code blue! Code blue!"

Something stopped me, making me look back. They were all going to Liana's room. I didn't dare to even think.

"CODE BLUE! SHE'S GOING INTO SHOCK!"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥