𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

I screamed really really loud  hoping my neighbors next door could hear me

I screamed really really loud  hoping my neighbors next door could hear me. Hopefully the landlady too.

"Shut up!" The man said smacking my face hard, making me stop struggling for a second.  I held my hand to my stinging cheek.

"LIANA! ARE YOU OKAY!?" Randy's voice came through my phone that was in the guy's hand. The man chuckled into the speaker and hung up.

"No!" I squeaked out, taking a step backwards toward my bed. My attacker glared at me.

"I am SO SICK AND TIRED OF YOU LIANA!" What is he talking about? I never knew him until he attacked me just because I arrested his brother. This was way too confusing. The cuts on my arms were stinging a little, my head felt woozy, and I was super sleepy.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, not comprehending what he was saying to me.

"Ha ha, don't act like you don't understand, because I know you remember."

"No, I don't!"

"Yes you do!"

"I-" He walked up to me scarily in three big steps and grabbed my shoulders painfully.

"You remember who helped kidnap you!"

"W-what?" I suddenly felt sick in my stomach.

"Yes, you do remember..." I shook my head and suddenly felt him squeeze my shoulders harder.

"Please, I don't know!"

"Liar!" He shouted into my face making me cringe.

"I don't know why you're here or whatever but leave me alone!" He stared at me for a second, but as I looked into his eyes I knew rage was boiling behind his pupils. Oh no, Liana, you messed up again.

"You were always a brat," He snapped spit coming from his mouth.

"Well, thank you!" I responded with a sassy tone. "Police women have to be br--"

"Your parents were fools to keep you around." I felt my hands roll into fists.

"How dare you!"

"My parents loved me!"

"No, they didn't! They left you to go to the WPP!"

"They didn't leave me! They DIED!" I shouted back, anger pouring out of my voice. He slapped me across the face. I closed my mouth, licking my lips, tasting blood on the corner of my mouth.

"Just so you know, you can call me Henry," My attacker said, letting go of my shoulders finally.

"What do you mean WPP?" I wanted to know as he started to yank something out of the duffel bag that was beside the window  he had broken in to.

"Witness Protection Program," He replied sharply, grunting as he took strong, thick rope out of the bag.

"Oh no! You're not tying me up!"

"Sorry, but I have to..."

"Please, no, I can't stand being tied up,"

"No one does, but its the only thing that refrains people."

"How about handcuffs?"

"You know how to break out of them."

"How would you know?" He rolled his eyes and took a few steps toward me, making me backup closer to the door.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Ooh its my first late update!!! YAYYYY!