𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Now introducing to you

Now introducing to you... Cliana (A. Carlyle + Liana)!!! But don't worry, they're gonna have a platonic relationship... maybe.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I nodded, listening to Andrew's plan. I studied his stature and his face. He was so calm. No wonder he was an amazing cop.

"All right, you get that?" I told him that I did.

"Please, Andrew, tell me how you found us." I said, putting my hand on his arm.

"Look..." Andrew sighed, looked into my eyes. Gosh, they were so deep. Blue eyes were so dreamy... "Earth to Liana?" I broke out of my trance-like state and suddenly came back to reality.

"Um, yeah?"

"I can't tell you about it, okay?"

"Why not?" I asked, blinking a few times. "C'mon, I've known you for a couple of years, tell me."

He shook his head, his facial expression set in stone. He probably wasn't gonna tell me at all. Andrew was a really great guy, he was but sometimes he would be so stubborn - like me - and...

"We don't have time to talk, we got to save your partner."

"He's not my boyfriend." Andrew looked at me, with a look on his face. My eyes flew open, shocked at what I just said.

"Your police partner," He replied slowly.

"I got that. I-it was a-a joke." I stuttered, trying to cover up my stupid mistake. Andrew nodded, looking out towards the car and where Randy was. Thankfully Drew didn't say anything that would embarrass me any further.

"Do you have a weapon?" I shook my head no. "Hm, well, I do. I want you to find a big rock and make a distraction with it."

"Okay,"

"Then I'll say, stop and you know the rest." I licked my lips, watching Andrew walk around the bushes and landscape stuff stealthily. How did he learn all these things? He acted like an government agent that I had seen over the years. Wait - was he? Maybe he was!

I watched him go closer and I bent down in my pajamas to look for large rocks. I shivered as a gust of wind came through the bushes. I hated the cold.

I finally found a large one after a few minutes and grabbed it. I got to my feet and started to walk so I could actually throw it at the ground or Henry's car so I could make a distraction like Andrew wanted.

"Hey, I found her!" Henry yelled, grabbing my arm awkwardly - which hurt since I was still healing from the darn pieces of glass that had gotten into my skin. How did he come out of nowhere?? I screeched and threw the rock as hard as I could towards the car. Glass shattered, making Uncle Charlie scramble for the gun he had put back in his pocket.

Andrew ran up and aimed his gun right at Charlie who didn't do anything, my heartbeat racing.

The two men stared at each other, with squinted eyes. In fact, they looked kinda funny that way.

"Don't you dare reach for that gun," Andrew ordered, eyes narrowed and squinted. I bit the inside of my mouth, hoping the pain would stop as Henry kept squeezing my arm.

"...Hello... I am right here!" Henry mumbled, sounding like it was comedy. "Hey!" The two guys who were having a showdown both turned their heads at the same time.

"What??" Charlie snapped.

"I HAVE LIANA!" He snapped back loudly in my ear.

"Oh,"

"Unfortunately, I have your friend here, so you have to let her go." Andrew answered, with full authority in his voice.

"Um, what about me?" Randy wanted to know, looking at me. I gave him a puzzled look and tried to not give into fainting. I was hurting really bad - I felt so dizzy and weak in the knees. Henry pushed me forward.

"I'm serious! I'm going to shoot her!"

"You're bluffing," My gentlemanly friend shot back.

"I'm not!"

"Yes, you are!" Randy gasped and saw that Henry really did have a gun pointed at my side - with his finger on the trigger.

"NO NO! NO!" Randy screamed, teary eyed. "HE'S NOT BLUFFING!" Henry let go of me suddenly.

I took one step towards my partner.

Everything felt like it had stopped. Screaming. Yelling.

I was like in a whole big pool it felt like.

Pain.

Utterly horrible pain.

That's when it reminded me of something that I had only heard a few times at the police department.

Officer Down.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥