𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

The door opened, and I ran to hide behind a bush beside the building

The door opened, and I ran to hide behind a bush beside the building. I held my breath to see Uncle Charlie and Henry semi-dragging a man out who was struggling extremely hard to get out of their grips.

"Randy," I whispered softly. I watched them shove him towards the car. I bit my lip, trying to think of how I could get rid of these scratchy ropes. Then I realized that rocks or some kind of gravel was underneath me. Maybe there was one that was super sharp so I could get it undone. Hopefully.

I crouched down till I was sitting down on my bottom and licked my lips, searching and feeling each piece of rock, hopefully finding a perfect one that was sharp.

Somehow I heard a gasp. "Henry! She's gone!" Darn. They stood in the streetlight, very obvious to everyone that something was wrong.

"Go look for her!" Charlie ordered, angrily, as he pushed Randy to the car and started to handcuff him. I held my breath as Henry searched the area - but suddenly he wasn't in the area where the light was spreading... oh no...

I heard a snap. Oh great. My heartbeat pounded and that's when I felt someone breathe on me and smack their hand against my mouth so I didn't scream. Oh no! It smelled like a leather glove - Henry wasn't wearing leather gloves was he? I didn't remember seeing him with them on...

"Shh," The guy said, pulling me up so I could stand. He removed his hand from my mouth and I turned around to see Andrew Carlyle right in front of me.

"Carlyle!" I squeaked.

"Why are you in pajamas?" He asked, looking at my outfit.

"Long story," I laughed, beet red.

"Oh, well, we better save Randy."

"How did you find out what was going on?"

"You think I'm stupid, Liana?"

"Um, no? I guess not." He took me by the shoulders, making me squeak again in surprise. He turned me around forcefully and started to hack at my ropes with a pocket knife. "Thanks,"

"Your welcome." I looked at him curiously.

"How did you find us?"

"Liana," I suddenly realized he was really close to me and I could literally smell his leather jacket. He looked amazing in an outfit like that. Oh boy, don't even think about anything, Liana St. Clair.

"Liana?" I looked up suddenly, still red.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?" I blinked a few times, trying to get my head out of the clouds.

"Yes, I am."

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥