Chapter 5- The Encounter

A week later

Amelia's POV:

Today Zack was finally taking me to a night club. I had never went to one as I was basically a captive just a few months ago. I was really excited and I wanted to try all new kinds of alcohol.
I did drink alcohol before. I used to sneak into my step father's cellar and stole some of his bottles. He never noticed it.

I had already gotten ready and was just applying some final touches. I wore a long sleeve mesh crop top along with leather pants and black, long knee length, heeled boots

(Her outfit)

I received a text message from Zack indicating he was downstairs, waiting for me

I got in the car and saw Zack's outfit. He cleaned up nicely. He wore black check cotton trousers with a t-shirt and a leather jacket.

*Whistle*
"You look nice," complimented Zack.

"You don't look too bad yourself,"I replied to Zack.

"Bitch please, I look ravishing."

__________

Before entering the club Zack warned me," Make sure you stay close, don't accept a drink from anyone unless the bartender makes it right in front of you. You already have your knife and know how to defend yourself. Keep your phone with you at all times."

"Won't you be with be the whole time?"

"You never know, I also might find someone who'll keep me occupied," he said while winking. Making me fake gag.

We made our way into the club. It was jam packed. Everyone just grinding on each other with no room left for personal space. Everybody else was either passed out or making out in every single corner.

It also seemed fun. I wanted to let loose of myself and just enjoy. We came across the bar and took a seat.

" What can I get for you," the cute bartender asked.

"I'll have a whiskey on the rocks and she'll have a martini," Zack ordered for both of us since I didn't know much shit about alcohol.

"So how are you liking it so far?," Zack asked me while eyeing other girls around. He kept glancing at one particular blonde. She was a rather petite girl, very different from Zack's usual preference. But I could see why he was attracted to her. She had forest green eyes, like someone I know, and an innocent look. Yet she had that badass edge as well. And from the way she was dancing, Zack was already a goner.