Chapter 2- A new beginning

(I'll do the character description and aesthetics in the next chapter)

We were on the plane, on our way to New York. Uncle  Antonio still hadn't informed Zack about me as he was on a mission. I was dying to meet Zack. We were really close to each other. Our bond was really strong and we would die for each other. To me he's just like an older brother and to him I'm just like a younger sister. He's 3 years older than me making him 26. Even though it had been 6 years since we last saw each other, I still didn't forget about him.

(He isn't her love interest. Her love interest is someone else who'll come in the story later)

When he left, he made sure to meet me and let me know that he won't abandon me. He was the only one who I rely on and trust. He also knew what bullshit I went through with my parents and pulled me out of my abyss. Only with him I could show my true goofy personality. With others I was just a stone cold bitch. But it was only because life had made me that way. I knew I had to survive on my own. After him leaving I became more distant and less talkative.

"So what do you want to do now that you're free,"asked uncle breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Well first I'm going to buy an apartment for myself and then get a job," I said, smiling as I was finally going to get live my life. I had already completed college with online courses and got my business degree. Of course I had to study secretly as my parents only focus was to train me to be an obeying dog.

"You know you're more than welcome to stay with me and Zack," he offered.

"I know but I want to live more independently. Plus I've plenty of money from my fights. I wasn't the Ripper for no reason."
Ripper was my street name. I was named that after my first fight because of my brutality and got stuck with it. I was pretty well known in the underground and several gangs and mafias tried to recruit me. No one knew my identity so that made me more famous and feared among them.

__________________

I didn't even remember dozing off but as I woke up I had realized we just landed. We made our way to the car and I noticed the heavy the security. I had concealed my Identity by wearing a mask as uncle didn't want people to find out about me as information passed around in the mafia world as rumors spread in highschool.

We drove for a long time to a small yet a luxurious mansion which made me drop my jaw in awe. Step dad's so called mansion was a piece of shit in comparison to this.

 Step dad's so called mansion was a piece of shit in comparison to this

(Antonio's mansion)
(Also Antonio is Tio's full name)

As we got out of the car we were greeted by a sweet old couple. "Amelia meet Tom and Maya, they're the care takers of the house....Guys meet Amelia my daughter"

"Ahh we have heard so much about you,"said Maya while hugging me.

I was a little shocked when tio introduced me as his daughter but it made my heart melt. After the introduction we made our way into the mansion and I was just starstruck. It was simple yet elegant.