Bonus Chapter - 10

"People say I act like I don't care

"People say I act like I don't care. It's not an act."

✯✯✯✯✯

"No Vi! You can't go out with him!" Luke said to her best friend.

"Oh c'mon Luke. He is a good guy!" Violet whined pouting at him.

"Alright if that's what you want. Let me talk to Ethan uncle." Luke grinned and ran out of her room to the hall where Ethan, Amelia, Asher and Hannah were sitting.

"Ethan uncle your daughter wants to go out on a date." Luke smirked at Violet who glared at her best friend.

"No." Ethan straightaway denied.

"Ethan atleast let her tell us about the guy. You and Luke doesn't let the poor girl go out anywhere." Amelia slapped his arm lightly.

"Exactly Ethan! Lia is right. I understand Luke that she is like your sister and Ethan she is your daughter but she isn't a kid anymore. She is 18 and can make her decisions herself." Hannah said.

"Yeah and it's not like she is going out with a stranger. She must be going out with someone whom she knows." Asher shrugged.

"That's the point dad. She doesn't know the guy. I mean she hasn't met him once in her life." Luke said.

"And that's exactly I wanna say I'm not going on a date. I am just going to meet him for god sakes!" Violet groaned.

"Who exactly is this guy?" Ethan asked raising his eyebrows.

"Well he works at Target." Violet said slowly.

"Yeah and she called him about two or three months ago and started talking. They talk everyday. I was fine with calling but now meeting a stranger is a big no." Luke said.

"He isn't a stranger! I know him and I know his best friend Luke. C'mon you too met his best friend." Violet frowned.

"Princess Luke is right. You met his best friend not him. And meeting someone you talk on call is risky." Ethan said casually and Asher, Amelia and Hannah stared at him.

"You sure about what you just said Ethan?" Amelia asked narrowing her eyes.

"Yeah. Absolutely! Maybe he is just acting of being good. And his best friend must be in this plan with him." Ethan said not realising anything.

"If that's what you think then remember Ethan there must be no Violet right now." Asher snorted.

"Exactly! Atleast think before you speak." Hannah laughed.

"What are you guys talking about?" Ethan furrowed his eyebrows totally confused.

None of them spoke. Violet and Luke were also confused as they knew nothing about their story.

"Oh fuck! Vi you can go and meet him." Ethan chuckled nervously looking at Amelia who shook her head.

"Wait what are you guys talking about?" Both Violet and Luke asked.

"Trust me guys this is worth listening to." Asher snorted.

"So you wanna listen how we two met?" Amelia asked them. "Not we too but Hannah and Asher too?"

"You guys said that it was an arranged marriage." Luke narrowed his eyes at them.

"Though it was suspicious because we saw your pictures before marriage but it's okay if now you are telling us your story." Violet said and Luke nodded.

"You don't have to meet the guy?" Asher asked.

"Not today. We decided to meet on weekend so after two days." Violet said.

"So let's start!" Hannah chuckled rubbing her palms.

"Yeah this all started with Happy Swirls...." Ethan started with a soft smile as he held Amelia's hand. She looked at him and smiled.

Hannah and Asher too had a smile on their faces as all of them remembered the old good times.

They were together for more than 20 years now but the love between them was still the same. Everything was same. Their friendship, their love.

Life truly did a magic for them.

• How was it?

• Reviews?

• So a last and final goodbye to Happy Swirls. I felt happy writing this and I'm sure you guys enjoyed reading this.

• Let's say a goodbye to this book and let's meet in Oberoi Films.

• Oberoi Films will start from 5th November.

• Stay safe!

• I love you all.

Kritika.

Written on : 1st November 2021Published on : 2nd November 2021

Published on : 2nd November 2021

🎉 Dokončil/a jsi příběh 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 (#𝟏) [𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝] 🎉