25

"If you have an opinion about my life, please raise your hand

"If you have an opinion about my life, please raise your hand. Now put it over your mouth."

✯✯✯✯✯

"Do you guys remember the Frosts Enterprises?" Amelia asked looking at Asher and Ethan.

"Yeah. I haven't heard much about them but I remember that eleven years back it was the most biggest and successful company of India. But then the owner of that company and his whole family died in a car accident." Asher said.

"Yeah and after that some relative of them took over the company and changed it's name to Santos industries." Ethan continued.

"Yeah and also no the whole Frost family didn't die. I am still alive." Amelia spoke.

"But wait- Amelia Frost. You are?" Ethan asked shocked.

"Yeah I am their daughter. I was in 8th when the accident took place and I was with them but I survived it." Amelia said with tears in her eyes.

"And Amelia's parents and my parents were best friends or atleast we thought they were. My parents are the biggest back-stabbers. Amelia's parents had already signed a contract that if something happens to them then the whole company will be named after Amelia but if something happens to her too then my parents will be the owner." Hannah said.

"Yeah so uncle aunty always wanted our company. They was always jealous of mom and dad. Her parents planned everything but I didn't die and they couldn't convince the doctors too to kill me so they took me home saying they will take care of me. But they locked me. They restricted me from going out. I didn't know why as I was already missing my parents." Amelia said.

"I too was confused as to why she wasn't allowed to go to school. But then I saw a news which said that the whole Frost family died in the accident and my parents took over the company. And they knew if the world knew about Amelia then the company cannot be theirs so they stopped Amelia from going anywhere. They even stopped me from talking to her but I can't live without her so we still talk whenever they goes somewhere as they think now I am with them and won't let Lia go anywhere." Hannah explained.

"So you can't talk to anyone?" Asher asked.

"Yeah. But Hannah gifted me a phone through which I used to call you but two days back they caught me with the phone and after that took the phone with them. Fortunately they didn't see our chats or anything." Amelia explained.

" Amelia explained

• How was it?

Lol this wasn't supposed to be a serious-

Also the plot I have written have actually happened. I don't really remember when and with whom but I remember that I have read the news somewhere.

• Anyways reviews?

• See you all tomorrow.

Kritika.

Written on :- 20th August 2021Published on :- 13th September 2021

Published on :- 13th September 2021