29

"Brains are awesome

"Brains are awesome. I wish everyone had one."

✯✯✯✯✯

Lmao let's see who can spam the most in this chapter.

✯✯✯✯✯

In the morning when Hannah's parents returned they saw police van standing in front of their home. They got confused and somewhat scared but still went inside.

As soon as they went inside they saw that the inspector with a lady constable were standing there with handcuffs.

"What are you doing inside our house?" Hannah's father growled at them.

"I called them. You snatched everything from me so now it's my turn." Amelia smirked at the couple.

"You don't have any fucking proof." Mrs. Santos scoffed.

"Mom you know what you guys are so stupid. That day when you caught me recording your whole conversation you both took away my phone but didn't destroy anything. And hiding a phone in your room wasn't a good idea. Now was it?" Hannah said looking at her parents with disgust.

"You should be on our side! You are our daughter!" Mr. Santos yelled at her.

"After the things you have done to my best friend and her parents, no you don't deserve my fucking respect." Hannah said with an equal high tone as her father.

"Please take them away." Amelia said to the inspector. He nodded and took those two away.

They both were sentenced life imprisonment for the murder of two people and hiding their daughter for years from the world.

"You are free best friend!" Hannah hugged Amelia tightly.

"This is all because of you. I don't even know how to thankyou." Amelia cried out of happiness.

"Just don't ever let anyone take this smile from your face alright." Hannah smiled at her. "Now go and call Ethan!"

Ethan | Amelia

"Hello this is-"

"I am finally freee!"

"Stop shouting women! I'll go deaf!"

"I will seriously start hating you Ethan. I am so happy and you are complaining about my screaming."

"Congratulations! Now that you are free to go anywhere, our first date will be in this icecream shop as it was the place where our story started."

"You still haven't proposed me yet! So first do that then I'll think about the date. Now bye! Meet you tonight. Bring Asher. We are celebrating!"

✧✧

Oh gosh!

This girl is crazy!

Be ready Amelia for the most beautiful surprise of your life.

• How was it?

• Reviews?

• Next one will be the last chapter.

• See you all tomorrow.

Kritika.

Written on :- 21st August 2021Published on :- 16th September 2021

Published on :- 16th September 2021