Bonus Chapter - 5

"People talk about me behind my back and I just sit there like 'Damn I got myself a fanclub'

"People talk about me behind my back and I just sit there like 'Damn I got myself a fanclub'."

✯✯✯✯✯

Happy Birthday Winnieeeee! I love youuuuuuuu ❤️✨ prishaxsidneet

✯✯✯✯✯

"Do you think pacing around the room for 500 times will make you less nervous?" Amelia rolled her eyes at Asher.

"You aren't helping." Asher grumbled sitting on the bed.

"Asher don't overthink alright? You both love each other. Tell me is there any reason that she will say no?" Amelia asked sitting beside him and taking his hand in hers.

"No but what if she don't have any thoughts on marriage now?"

"Oh trust me Asher, she do have a thought of marrying. And if it makes you any better then she do looks you as her husband in future." Amelia smiled teasingly at him before standing up.

"Seriously?"

"Yes. We were talking a few days back about this and at that time she did tell me this." Amelia smiled as she brought a comb to comb Asher hair which has became messy because he was running his hands constantly through them.

"Now don't be nervous. Just say whatever you feel about her!" She said and closed the shirt button which was open.

"I love you sister!" He hugged her smiling.

"I love you too bro! Now go!" Amelia hugged him back chuckling. They broke apart and Asher went not before kissing the side of her head.

"All the best!" Asher yelled behind him.

"Thankyou!" He yelled back and exited the house. She smiled and picked up her phone to text Ethan to send Hannah to the place.

Asher first decided to get ready with Ethan but Ethan was just laughing like an idiot instead of helping him so he decided to be with Amelia. In all these years the bond between Asher and Amelia grew very strong. They considered each other as their own siblings.

Asher walked inside the venue which was decorated by Ethan and Amelia together. Asher was too nervous to do anything. He ran his hand through his hair even after Amelia told him not too.

Dressed in a simple white shirt with black sweater on top of it and brown pants, his hair once set perfectly was now messed. He looked utterly handsome.