Bonus Chapter - 4

"You are the reason, the company has to put direction on shampoo

"You are the reason, the company has to put direction on shampoo."

✯✯✯✯✯

"Are we gonna do this the whole day?" Asked Asher stuffing his mouth with chips.

"Asher I swear I will kick you out if you eat like that." Amelia glared at him.

"You seriously have problem with everything I do right?" Asher said eating some more chips just to irk her more.

"Hannah seriously? This is your choice?" Amelia frowned at her best friend who was busy chuckling along with Ethan.

The four of them fortunately had a day off from their work so decided to meet at Amelia's house.

"This is what I am thinking since last two years Amelia." Hannah chuckled shaking his head at Asher who frowned.

"It's okay Amelia. I know you are on your periods but don't take out your frustration on me. Take it out on your beloved boyfriend sitting behind you." Asher patted her head and she swatted his hands away.

"C'mon baby. It's alright. He is just teasing." Ethan chuckled bringing Amelia between his legs and wrapping an arm around her waist as he kept his head on her shoulder from backward.

"I don't like you Asher." Amelia rolled her eyes as she carried on eating her icecream which Ethan bought for her.

"You can't hate your brother now. Can you?" Asher snickered. Amelia shook her head as a small smile made it's way on her face.

She for sure can't hate and dislike Asher after all he is like her brother.

"Do you know what Hannah?" Amelia suddenly said.

"What?"

"When I die..." She started casually making herself more comfortable in Ethan's arms.

"Yeah?" Hannah raised her eyebrows.

"Go to my funeral and dramatically fall down on your knees infront of my body and scream like a lunatic 'WHYYYYYYYY'." She finished with a smile.

"Challenge accepted!" Hannah laughed.

"Ethan please this thing you have to do!" Asher said laughing.

"Sure bro! You got me!" Ethan chuckled.

"Why are we not getting enough time to meet often guys!?" Hannah frowned.

"Exactly! We all working at different places. Our schedule has became so busy." Amelia sighed.

"Atleast we get to live in the same city." Ethan caressed her hairs.

"True! And it's okay we all talk on calls everyday." Asher said and stood up and also pulled Amelia with him.

"What do you want?" Amelia whined.

"There is something I want to talk to you. Brother sister talks!" Asher said smiling at the two and excused himself.

Hannah was confused whereas Ethan knew what was he going to ask. He engaged Hannah in conversation with him so that she don't plan to eavesdrop them.

"I was planning to do something!" Asher said sitting on the bed in Amelia's room.

"What?" Amelia asked as now she was curious.

"Proposing-"

"You are cheating on my best friend and planning to propose someone else? How could you do that? I considered you as my brother but you?" Amelia dramatically fell on the floor. She was just joking. She knew he was talking about proposing her best friend.

"Her periods definitely affected her brain." Asher muttered rolling his eyes.

"Lia! I was thinking to propose Hannah for marriage." Asher said quickly before she could start again.

"Seriously?" Amelia acted as she was shocked. Asher looked at her suspiciously and face palmed.

"I will seriously kill that boyfriend of yours. He told you didn't he?" He groaned.

"Yeah." Amelia chuckled. "It's okay Asher. He told me not Hannah."

"Yeah true."

"But anyways propose her soon and marry her soon. You guys are perfect for each other." Amelia hugged him smiling widely.

" Amelia hugged him smiling widely

• How was it?

• Anyways do you want the Asher and Hannah proposal scene?

• See you all soon.

Kritika.

Written on : 27th September 2021Published on : 29th September 2021

Published on : 29th September 2021