17

"I am not responsible for what my face does when you talk

"I am not responsible for what my face does when you talk."

✯✯✯✯✯

Ethan | Asher | Hannah

"So Asher how was your date?"

"For a fact, I am sure I wasn't on any date. Now what is it that you want to tell me?"

"Wait? You weren't on a date? Amelia told me-"

"Right! How can I forget Amelia. It's about her? Isn't it?"

"Pshhtt. Ofcourse not! I haven't talked to my best friend which is you since so long so just thought of hanging out with you."

"...... So the three hours of hanging out yesterday and discussing basically everything about what's going on in our lives means nothing to you?"

"......."

"How could you Ethan? I thought you loved me as much as I do. But you!? Oh my God!"

"Are you done with your drama?"

"Hey boys!"

"Hey Hannah! What are you doing here?"

"Nothing special! I was just passing so thought of meeting you guys. Anyways why is he crying?"

"Ethan I didn't except this from you. I thought we are going to be forever but you said last night didn't mean anything to you?"

"Am I like intruding something? Haha! I shall probably go."

"No wait! He is just being an dramatic ass. Okay yes! I might have a crush on her!"

"Hah! I knew it bitch!"

"So you have a crush on my best friend?"

"And you are dating my best friend."

"Touché."

"You aren't supposed to tell her anything!"

"In that case let's make a deal! Cover up my shift and I will keep my mouth close."

"Deal! I will cover up your shift if you keep your mouth closed. And Hannah you too!"

"Don't worry! I won't tell her anything bro!"

• How was it?

• How was it?

• Reviews?

• See you all tomorrow.

Kritika.

Written on :- 20th August 2021
Published on :- 7th September 2021