27

"There's a special place in hell reserved for me

"There's a special place in hell reserved for me. It's called the throne."

✯✯✯✯✯

Happy Birthday Munchkinnnnnn!❤️🥺 I love youuuuuuuuu!✨❤️ namaslay

Wish her y'all!

✯✯✯✯✯

"Are you okay?" Ethan asked Amelia who was staring at her lap.

"Uh yeah." She smiled at him.

"Now won't you show me your room?" Ethan asked chuckling.

"We just met. And why would I show you my room?" Amelia asked raising her eyebrows.

"Oh c'mon I am your future boyfriend. This is the least I am asking for." He said grinning.

"And who said I will agree to be your girlfriend?" Amelia chuckled.

"I just know you will in a matter of few minutes." He came close to her and kissed her cheek making her blush. "Now Lia show me your room!" He chuckled as he saw her frozen.

Amelia without saying anything just nodded and took him to her room. Her room wasn't big. It was the smallest room in the house. But it was perfect for her. She never wanted big rooms as she knew she had to clean it herself. So it's good that she is having a small room.

"Woah. Your room is so amazing." He said and directly jumped on the bed. Amelia shook her head smiling.

"So now you agree I am hot and sexy?" Ethan asked smirking.

"Let me think. Ummm no!" She laughed. Ethan picked up the pillow and threw at her.

"I could have died you idiot!" Amelia laughed even more.

"A pillow can't kill you. Stop being a drama queen." Ethan rolled his eyes but smiled the next second as he saw her laughing.

"Says you!" Amelia chuckled. They sat in silence for sometime and then again started laughing.

"So Amelia did you like me?" Ethan suddenly asked causing Amelia to stop laughing.

"Uh huh I-" Amelia stammered. She obviously liked him but he was too straightforward for his own good.

"It's alright! I know you do. Now let's be married." He said throwing his arms around her shoulder.

"Oh gosh! Shutup!" Amelia hit his arm chuckling.

"We found it guys!" Hannah and Asher barged inside with a phone. Ethan and Amelia stood up from the bed and ran towards them.

 Ethan and Amelia stood up from the bed and ran towards them

• How was it?

• Reviews?

• See you all tomorrow.

• 3 more chapters and an epilogue to go!

Kritika.

Written on :- 20th August 2021Published on :- 15th September 2021

Published on :- 15th September 2021