Bonus Chapter - 9

"Silence is golden

"Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver."

✯✯✯✯✯

Ethan | Asher

"Hello this Happy Swirls. What can-"

"Ethannnn!"

"What is it Asher? I swear I will kill you if you have called me to tell that you saw a spider in your bathroom and you are thinking of adopting him."

"This is serious! Asshole!"

"What happened? Why are you sounding so worried?"

"Amelia-"

"What happened to Amelia? Is she fine?"

"No she got into an accident. Her condition is critical."

"........"

"Hello Ethan?"

"You are pranking right?"

"Why will I prank? Come to the hospital near your home. Please."

"Asher-"

"........."

"Oh fuck! God please don't let anything happen to her. I can't fucking live without her."

✯✯✯

Asher hurriedly hung up the call when he saw Hannah coming towards her glaring at him.

"What did you tell him Asher?" Hannah glared at her husband. Her hands on her hips.

"Amelia is in hospital." Asher shrugged and walked towards Amelia.

"Asher James Miller!" Hannah's stern voice was heard by him and he turned around smiling sheepishly.

"I will tell you and Amelia together. Hehe." He nervously chuckled.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" Amelia yelled at him when she heard what he told Ethan.

"Hey! I didn't lie. You are in the hospital." Asher tried defending himself.

Keyword : Tried.

But stopped when he saw the two girls glaring at him.