Epilogue

"Be crazy

"Be crazy. Be stupid. Be silly. Be weird. Be whatever. Because life is too short to be anything but happy."

✯✯✯✯✯

I love each one of you so so much!

✯✯✯✯✯

Ethan | Amelia

"Hello this is Happy Swirls. What can I get for you?"

"I want one strawberry icecream with rainbow sprinkles on top of it."

"What are you? 5?"

"Well I am not but our daughter is surely 5 Mr. Black."

"Oh yes Mrs. Blac. So what is my princess doing?"

"Finally slept! Now come home and bring two icecreams for me and  Violet."

"Yes ma'am coming in few minutes!"

"Okay! Also Asher, Hannah and  Luke are coming for dinner tonight."

"Yeah I remember. Don't worry I'll be home in sometime and then help you in making the dinner."

✧✧

True to his words, Ethan was home in half an hour. He rang the bell and door was opened in just few seconds and he was engulfed in a hug.

"Tired?" Amelia asked after they pulled apart.

"I was but not now." He kissed her forehead as he went towards their room to get changed. Amelia smiled and shook her head.

She went to see Violet once. After Ethan came outside after changing his clothes they both went to the kitchen to prepare some dinner.

"What are you going to make?" Amelia asked as she sat on the counter with sn apple in her hand.

"What do you mean what I am going to make? Aren't you going to help me?" Ethan narrowed his eyes at her.

"Ofcourse not duh! I'm tired." Amelia said as she ate her apple.

"And I am too." He said and raised his eyebrows.

"Okay Ethan I'll help you! Here finish this for me. I don't want to eat it now." She said and gave him the apple she was eating.

Ethan chuckled and took the apple from her hands. Amelia took out the ingredients of the dish she was planning to make which was Italian food.