Chapter 19 Golden

Amanda's p.o.v.

"Let me go!" I shout as Martin drags me by my arm away from the corner of the room. "Oh come on, you won't eat, won't drink at least help me reach your pretty boyfriend," He said as he sat me onto a chair. I honestly didn't have the energy to manage with my kidnapper. It's only been a day and I hadn't seen Christan once. I can just hope that he isn't dead. I also wonder what the fvck is Adrian doing. There are clearly no hopes of being saved. "Let's call Adrian shall we?" Martin said as he broke me from my thoughts. I knew what I needed to do, lure him. I see the phone connected, "Adrian, please leave Hawaii and don't come back, it's a trap-!" I started "Shut up Amanda!" Martin paused and pulled my hair forcing my neck to throw back at the immense pain and let out a scream. "I am waiting for you Adrian, I just want to talk" He continued. "Martin, if anything happens to her, I am going to pull your throat out-" "Ohh dear Adrian, enough with the threats, Just meet me at this location today evening, don't be late, times ticking!" He said as he cut the call but didn't let go of my hair. 

"Ohh Amanda, you just made my job easier," He said calmly as he traced his free hand on my neck. I feel his breath on my neck and I clench my jaw. "Gosh! Your so pretty, I always wondered why Adrian loved you so much more than his life" He said he slowly let go of my hair and sat back on his chair. I ran my hand through my hair due to the pain caused by this bastard. I decided not to speak as usual. "Aren't you gonna talk to me, Amanda?" He said whilst standing up and standing behind me. He placed one of his hands under my neck and the other on the top of my head. "No? Still not breaking your silence agent Hale?" He said as he pulled my neck to one side. "I like that name, hale, I mean I know it's not your real name but it still suits you." He paused as he brushed his nose and lips on my collar bones resulting in me quivering. "Please spare the sexual touches, I have a boyfriend" I let out. "I know baby girl but who even cares?" He said and kissed my neck. "Now if you want to meet your so-called boyfriend, get dressed into a party gown, we have a gala to attend." He said into my ears, sending shivers down my spine.

Adrian's p.o.v.

"Ok, everyone ready?" I asked as Danny pulled up into the parking lot. "Yep," Igor said as Elliot nodded. Hopping out of the car, I jog up the stairs of the venue. Igor and Elliot were beside me as Danny waited in the car outside. Damon was left to track everything and handle the girls. There were two guards at the entrance of the two big wooden doors. They look at us. "Please place your weapons here," One of them said. I gave a nod and pulled out one of my guns, making sure to pull the safety off before revealing it and shooting both of them. It was a nice choice to put a silencer on. Igor and Elliot drag the bodies away as I try to figure out how to open the door. 

They stand behind me as we straighten our suits

Adrian

Elliot

Elliot