Chapter 8 Otец

Adrian's p.o.v.

I am in the living room where Amanda and I were eating snacks and watching the movie I played until she decided to go tease Igor. "Your back so soon," I said as she plopped onto the couch and placed her empty bag of chips on the coffee table. "Ya, but I had my fun," She said facing me, we are intensely staring at each other, it honestly felt like a staring competition. I make the move, lean in and she follows, we start kissing. I pull her onto my lap and we are in a heated make-out session. She stopped for a second and looked past me. "Oh come on!" She whinnied and she is still staring in that direction, so I turn to look. "What are you doing here оtец (Father)" I say shocked, he was supposed to be in Russia. "What is his name again?" Amanda asks remaining in my lap with her hands on my neck.

"Amanda- meet my father, Ivan Sidorvo," I say as I signal her to get off my lap and she does so. "Son- I am here to help you with Igor, my useless son," My father says approaching me. "Father, I know you must be mad at him but- he is still my brother," I say getting up from the couch and approaching him. I notice Amanda is trying to hide an emotion but I decide to ignore her for now. "Son! He shot you and gave you a way to that Italian mafia leader!" He shouts back. "Calm down boss," Danny said approaching from behind. "Let's go to my office," I say to avoid Amanda hearing any information.

My father and I enter my office and we sit on the chairs. I order Danny to stand outside the door to prevent anyone to enter. "All I want is you to hand over Igor to me and he will not be your problem," My father said, "As much as I hate Igor for what he did, I will not hand you, my brother, because I know you already hate him, and handing him over will be a bad decision," I said with a smile. "Even after all that he has done in the past, you support him?" "Yes father I do, I know he has done bad deeds but I can't hand him over" "Son! It's an order, not a request!" "I know that, but I am not taking orders from you!" "You know he killed your-" "I know, I don't need a reminder!"

 Danny's p.o.v.

I hear the volume rise inside and I honestly wanted to enter the room and yell at them to shut up! but I don't do it as I know it is useless, the family has crazy issues especially with Igor. They were arguing about Igor all the time. As I was in my thoughts Amanda walked up to me and I put my hand in front of her to stop her from entering, "Danny, I swear, let me in or I'll break your hand," She said, I felt something traumatizing her, "I am sorry but Adrian has asked me to prevent anyone from entering." "I told you, let me in!" She said as she grabbed my wrist, I had no choice left. I held both her wrist in one hand pin her to the wall next to the door with her hands over her head and directly stared into her lovely brown eyes.

"Ma'am, I warned you!" I shouted and the voices inside died. She proceeds by stomping her leg onto mine and I let her hands go. She kicks me in the guts," I asked you to let me in, now suffer" She grabbed my arm and twisted it and I scream in pain. "What are you doing Amanda!" I shout at the pain and fight back, I didn't want to hurt her, "Where did the 'ma'am' go now?" She said as she smirked. By now Adrian burst out of the office and starts to separate Amanda from me, she let go of me in purpose and runs into the office.

 Adrian's p.o.v.

Amanda runs past me into my office with this vague expressionless face, she is approaching my father with a..... knife! in her hand! I run behind her. She jumps onto my dazed father and is about to stab him right in the chest but I reach in time and stop her hand and pull her into me. "Amanda what are you doing!" I shout and pin her down onto the floor. "Your father killed him!" She shouts as she tries to free herself. "What are you talking about!?" I say as Danny is slowly approaching us to help me. "Your goddam father killed him." She screams and Danny hits her head hard with a lamp. "Who is she, how dare she attack me?" My father says standing behind me, I stroke Amanda's hair away from her face. "Father, please I don't need your opinion on her, she is a good person." I sassed. "Danny, take her to her room," I said to him.

Danny's p.o.v.

I nod my head and unbutton my suit jacket because of the squeezing pain. I pick up Amanda bridal style from the floor and take her to her room as insisted by Adrian. I softly place her on the bed, stay there for a while taking a sniff of her perfume and proceed to leave when I hear her soft sobbing, I turn back to her and place my hand on her shoulder. "Is something wrong? You can tell me." I ask her. "I am so sorry Danny," She said looking down holding her tears. "It's alright, but may I know what happened?" I say. "It's a long story-" She started but Adrian cut her off "Amanda! What were you thinking!?" He said storming in and I let go of her shoulder. "Adrian calm down! I acted out and I am sorry!" Amanda shouts rather fearful of her actions. "You acted out!? You were literally going to stab and kill my father!" "Adrian you should really calm down, I am sure she has a good reason," I say in defense. "I do have a reason but I can not tell you about it and I am sorry!" She said pulling her legs to her chest and burying her head into them. "Ok..... Anyway we can discuss this later, Amanda get ready we are going to a party" Adrian said, letting his anger fade into concern.

"What? Is it important?" She asked as her head remained on her knees, "Yes honey, we need to attend it. It's my uncles' party." Adrian said sitting down next to her. "Ok, by when should I get ready?" Amanda asked looking up at him with affection. "Be ready in an hour" He said putting a strand of hair behind her ear. Adrian signaled me to leave. I didn't want to leave Amanda with Adrian but I knew the truth, and I needed to accept it...

Adrian's p.o.v.

I dismiss Danny and he left the room closing the door as he left. I hug Amanda and she hugs me back, she buried her head into my neck. I feel her breath on my skin."It would be nice if you told me someday," I say pulling away and looking into her eyes and she slightly opened her lips. "Adrian, I know you want to know but I really don't want to tell you-" She started but I cut her off, by pressing my lips against hers. Finishing what we started in the living room. I pushed her down onto her bed and I was over her, our make-out session going perfectly. I pause for a second. "You have some experience don't you?" I said. "Not really" She replied with a shy expression. "Oh but your kisses say otherwise." "Woah there Mr. Sidorvo you are letting your feelings out." "I am well aware of it Ms. Hale." She rolls me over and now she is on top of me. 

She cupped my face and proceeded to kiss me. I love her!! She stopped after a few minutes and was grinning at me. "That's all you get," She said and got off me and walked towards her bathroom. "Oh come on!" I whine like a fvcking child. "You'll get more if you deserve it, babe." She said as she closed the door of her bathroom. I get up from her messy bed and straighten it out for her. Oh, the things I would do for her.  I walk into her closet to find her a dress. I have a great fashion sense you know. I take out a dress for her and go to my room. I pick out a normal tux and go into my bathroom to change. 

"I look good" I mutter to myself as I smiled at myself in the mirror. I put on some cologne. I was running my hands through my hair when there was a knock on my door, I go and open it "Sofia! What are you doing here!" I shout at the sight of the blonde hair, green-eyed girl, my.....

-----------------

*Wow double update as a treat for Halloween. Happy Halloween everyone!!!! Thank you so damn much for 50 reads!!*