Chapter 17 Kidnap

Amanda's p.o.v.

I sat alone on the bar stool in a pale to white sequence dress, open hair, and a pair of very comfy yet sexy heels.

We successfully followed Samuel around town and Christan sent their small 'army' to capture, well steal the skull's drugs

We successfully followed Samuel around town and Christan sent their small 'army' to capture, well steal the skull's drugs. Not that I care off. When will Samuel show up?! It was getting awkward since I felt his sharp eyes on me. He was around 40 and a big-built guy. The type of guy you didn't want to mess with, in a pretty dress like mine. A full whiskey glass later, he finally showed up.

"Young lady, could I buy you a drink?" He asked me as he threw the guy sitting next to me. "Why not?" I asked playing as an innocent civilian. Sure. "Get us some tequila shots, will ya?" He said to the shit scared bartender. Just smile Amanda. "Well, you gonna spit your name out?" He asked, I looked up at him. What should I say?! "Sofia," I said. Really Sofia, Adrian's ex? I am such a dumb ass. "Pleasure to meet you Sofia, I am Sam," He said scooting as close to me as possible. "The pleasure is mine, you see I couldn't spot any boys my kind, thanks to you who finally showed up," I said with a sweet smile. "Ahh Sofia, can't say I am your type. I am more of a one-night guy" He said leaned close with a scoff. His breath is full of the tequila we drank with our conversation. "Just what I want," I said with a smirk.

"Is it now? Your place?" He asked biting his lower lips. As if he was gonna get a taste of me. But. Yes! I did it yet again! 

"Mine it is," I said as I held his hand and stood up. He stood close behind me, clenching my ass. This guy is taalllll, taller than my 6'3 ft Christan. 

"Let's go by the back door, my car is near the alley," I said as I led him to the alleyway where Chris waited for me. "Sure, where ever you take me" He replied into my ear. We reach the back door. I push it open. Step down the 3 steps with Samuel right behind me, As soon as we are down the steps. I Duck. Chris swings a pole onto his head, and he stumbles onto the stairs, and yes with me. "Amanda move!" He said as he pointed the pole at me, to be exact at Samuel. "Your name ain't Sofia?" Samuel said as if he were crushed. Pun intended.

He was disappointed that I lied to him and not that I was here to probably kill him? Wow, I am so done trying to understand boys. I jump off Samuel and stand a few feet away from Chris, as he stared at me do so. That was a wrong decision. Samuel stood up and he looked like a giant in front of us. Yup, he has to be 6'6 ft. Samuel tapped on Chris's shoulder, and in the next second, he was thrown on the wall. It's all up to me now. Attack! I charged at him. Kicked him between his legs with my knees, perfect. He clenched onto his... whatever, he fell onto his knees, one more knee kick onto his forehead and he is onto the floor, Chris throws me an injection and I waste no time to put the shit into his neck.